• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    https://youtu.be/a3eI5F-AUVw
    Didn’t see topless.

Loved the friend asking piggy what they doin’
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Didn’t see topless.
      Of course that's what you were looking for.

You didn't see it because the video is blurred so as not to show nudity.

Comment

• Re: Cops 5: Barney Fife, Now in Real Life!

Since when is it stealing to take a plastic fork? What would they have done if she took a packet of ketchup
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Since when is it stealing to take a plastic fork? What would they have done if she took a packet of ketchup
          An employee at the Waffle House told her it would cost an extra 50 cents. I have never heard of a restaurant charging diners for the silverware (plasticware?) they use. Neither have other customers who have been to Waffle House. But hey, 50 cents is definitely worth calling the cops. And rather than trying to de-escalate the situation, the cops shrewdly decided they needed to tackle the woman, threaten to break her arm when she tried to cover her bare breasts and arrest her for resisting arrest.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
            An employee at the Waffle House told her it would cost an extra 50 cents. I have never heard of a restaurant charging diners for the silverware (plasticware?) they use. Neither have other customers who have been to Waffle House. But hey, 50 cents is definitely worth calling the cops. And rather than trying to de-escalate the situation, the cops shrewdly decided they needed to tackle the woman, threaten to break her arm when she tried to cover her bare breasts and arrest her for resisting arrest.
            50 cents for a plastic fork? And they needed the police? And the police got to act like ****ing ****tards over it? And this is considered "normal" in our society?

Nice Planet.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              50 cents for a plastic fork? And they needed the police? And the police got to act like ****ing ****tards over it? And this is considered "normal" in our society?

Nice Planet.
              But it isn't racism. SCOTUS told me that doesn't exist anymore.

Comment

The Supreme's did now too, ay? Seems everyone thinks it's over.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  Woof. Not good for the MSP.

And with what I know of the department, I'm really surprised he made it through the recruit school. (123rd class, 2012) Their recruit school is the toughest in the nation. Some dropouts from it go on to have good police careers.

Really disappointed the department continued to bury a problem like him. He should have been transferred out of the metro post at a minimum, if not outright fired.

And yes, I am aware that no one volunteers for the Metro assignment. There's a reason he was likely stuck there.
                  Here's some out of the box thinking by MSP.
                  Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

It did?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Since when is it stealing to take a plastic fork?
                      Short answer....it isn't.

Sounds like either a cheap *** owner, or a racist employee...
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        It did?
                        Yes when they gutted the Voter Rights Act. They said things have changed in the South and that the country has changed since the VRA was passed in '65.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Yes when they gutted the Voter Rights Act. They said things have changed in the South and that the country has changed since the VRA was passed in '65.
                          perhaps they thought (going with your train of thought here for now) that systemic racism was gone and things changed that way. "RACISM" is never going away. anywhere. whether white on black here, or black on brown there. humans are human. and even enlightened people who feel they are above that still see folks as black or yellow or white or brown or red when they make decisions. which is by definition racism.

if one looks at race, they exhibit racists thought profiles.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            perhaps they thought (going with your train of thought here for now) that systemic racism was gone and things changed that way. "RACISM" is never going away. anywhere. whether white on black here, or black on brown there. humans are human. and even enlightened people who feel they are above that still see folks as black or yellow or white or brown or red when they make decisions. which is by definition racism.

if one looks at race, they exhibit racists thought profiles.
                            You are wrong. We don't judge people based on eye or hair color while some cultures do.

We will always notice race, but that's a completely different ballgame from assigning positive or negative traits based on race.

There is nothing inherently natural about racism. It's a cultural mistake made by inferior minds, like sexism or the designated hitter rule. It's an arbitrary norm that we can change.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Other cultures?

People are people. End of sentence.

Comment

So a bunch of judges on the highest court in the land cant tell within 2 minutes of research systemic racism still exists? Come on mookie that is ridiculous even for you.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X