Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 5: Barney Fife, Now in Real Life!

Why

Edit: I look forward to Brent explaining that this isn't straight up murder.
    Last edited by jerphisch; 03-28-2018, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
      Why

He threatened to whip it out??
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        He threatened to whip it out??
        We get it, you stopped caring about his life immediately after his birth. It's absolutely hilarious to joke about a guy getting killed for no reason!

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
          Why

That appears to be murder. And added note: FU. I go case by case, if you haven't noticed.

PS: FU.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            That appears to be murder. And added note: FU. I go case by case, if you haven't noticed.

PS: FU.
            lol don't be mad bruh. It's just that in most cases you find a reason, any reason, to not call it murder

Comment

lol don't be mad bruh. It's just that in most cases you find a reason, any reason, to not call it murder
              This isn't really an issue to joke about, bruh. For example, this Noor case going on right now...he should be more than done, from the facts presented. I dislike you calling me out on such a stance.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

This isn't really an issue to joke about, bruh. For example, this Noor case going on right now...he should be more than done, from the facts presented. I dislike you calling me out on such a stance.
                Nice, hang your hat on the case with a white victim.

Comment

Nice, hang your hat on the case with a white victim.
                  You mean like the Noor case. Seriously, do your f*ing research.

Comment

You mean like the Noor case. Seriously, do your f*ing research.
                    Dude, that's pretty much what I said. Breath in, then out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      What does “done” mean? Just no longer working ?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        What does “done” mean? Just no longer working ?
                        Given the facts as we know them, punishment in accordance with what he was charged with. This includes jail time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Given the facts as we know them, punishment in accordance with what he was charged with. This includes jail time.
                          That’s what I said the other day and you got really upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            That’s what I said the other day and you got really upset.
                            I'm talking specifically the Noor case. Now, other facts MAY come out that we are not privy to, or other things may come up.

For example, the Yanez case, the law is written in such a way, he was correctly found not guilty.

Comment

@nbcwashington: A pair of New Jersey police officers were suspended after one of them was caught on camera pushing a Domino’s restaurant chain manager against a wall because their pizza didn’t get delivered on time. http://nbc4dc.com/sItCXd9
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I'm talking specifically the Noor case. Now, other facts MAY come out that we are not privy to, or other things may come up.

For example, the Yanez case, the law is written in such a way, he was correctly found not guilty.
                                Yeah... he pretended to smell weed and killed the guy for no reason. The system works!

Comment

Working...
                                X