This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    Based on the interview posted below it sounds like she might have approached them unexpectedly. She shouldn't be sneaking up on cops investigating an assault...
    How is that relevant? Nice victim blaming.
    If a loud noise makes you shoot, you're the problem.

Comment

Re: Cops 5: Barney Fife, Now in Real Life!

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
      Based on the interview posted below it sounds like she might have approached them unexpectedly. She shouldn't be sneaking up on cops investigating an assault...
      Which is totally an excuse for hauling off and shooting her.

I hope you're being as sarcastic as I am here.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        I hope you're being as sarcastic as I am here.
        Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          I agree his lawyer said it, I suppose he may just keep quiet unless he's charged.
          But I don't like that they can agree to just not talk to the BCA
          I don't know the laws during an investigation, what is required and what is not. I'm sure his partner wants to be transparent, as he is not under investigation, and doesn't want to get tossed under the bus.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

How is that relevant? Nice victim blaming.
            If a loud noise makes you shoot, you're the problem.
            He is being sarcastic...but if the races were reversed that is something the Cop Defenders would definitely pull out.

And Brent, when White people have had 1/10th the issue with cops the Blacks have the last 200 years they can protest in the exact same manner BLM does. Of course it wont give me the same pleasure as watching a bunch of TRUE AMERICAN HEROES talk about how they should just run over the protesters like they do whenever Black People dare march in honor of their fallen comrade. (not that any of them have the sack to do anything like that anyways since they are all flaccid losers especially the Social Media Warriors) That said if they do it legally they can protest all they want to.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              He is being sarcastic...but if the races were reversed that is something the Cop Defenders would definitely pull out.

And Brent, when White people have had 1/10th the issue with cops the Blacks have the last 200 years they can protest in the exact same manner BLM does. Of course it wont give me the same pleasure as watching a bunch of TRUE AMERICAN HEROES talk about how they should just run over the protesters like they do whenever Black People dare march in honor of their fallen comrade. (not that any of them have the sack to do anything like that anyways since they are all flaccid losers especially the Social Media Warriors) That said if they do it legally they can protest all they want to.
              I thought the whole protest was about unnecessary police violence? Silly me. I guess it only matters in certain cases.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

On the flipside:

And if you look (it is hard to tell after one viewing), the "gun being pulled by the officer" was pointed at the ground. Not at the civilians. Key point there.

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/taos-fa...mexico-police/

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  I thought the whole protest was about unnecessary police violence? Silly me. I guess it only matters in certain cases.
                  Why exactly are they not allowed to focus on how it specifically affects black people disproportionately rather than what you want them to focus on?

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                    Why exactly are they not allowed to focus on how it specifically affects black people disproportionately rather than what you want them to focus on?
                    They were protesting Police Violence as a number one cause, and Police Against Minorities as a 1a cause. I hear silence (relatively) in this case. I stress the "relatively" part.

Comment

God white people have it so hard.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        God white people have it so hard.
                        I don't understand how I ever survived being white and male.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I agree his lawyer said it, I suppose he may just keep quiet unless he's charged.
                          But I don't like that they can agree to just not talk to the BCA
                          5th Amendment is a *****. They can probably fire him for not cooperating, but they can't force him to potentially incriminate himself.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            I don't understand how I ever survived being white and male.
                            From reading a few people around here, it sounds like they're in danger of going extinct.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              They were protesting Police Violence as a number one cause, and Police Against Minorities as a 1a cause. I hear silence (relatively) in this case. I stress the "relatively" part.
                              You cant be serious? Maybe it is time you re-listened to some old school rap.

BTW it was always "Police Violence Against Minorities". The two issues werent split.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So, a loud noise is now a reason to fire your gun? Really? Is that what we're going to go with here?
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X