Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 5: Barney Fife, Now in Real Life!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...09f4&tid=sm_fb

Cop pulls over his daughters boyfriend (daughter is white boyfriend is black). When asked why he was being arrested, Dad replied “well make **** up as we go.”

Cop has been fired

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Cop pulls over his daughters boyfriend (daughter is white boyfriend is black). When asked why he was being arrested, Dad replied “well make **** up as we go.”

Cop has been fired
      Good.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Cop has been fired
        Nice that this story did not include the all-too-common "Police officer shoots and kills unarmed black teenager." Also surprising -- shocking actually -- was the statement from his FOP lodge that Kovach "acted outside of the purview of his duty as an officer of the law." As the recognized and certified labor representative for Lorain's police officers, FOP Lodge 3 is required by Ohio's public employee collective bargaining laws to investigate any union member's claims of unjust discipline, but that doesn't mean it has to pursue a grievance if it reasonably finds there is no merit to that claim.

Lorain county was a toss-up in the 2016 presidential race but every third flag pole will have a confederate flag flying from it.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
          Nice that this story did not include the all-too-common "Police officer shoots and kills unarmed black teenager."
          I assumed the kid was white. It didn't occur to me that if he were black he'd have lived.

'Murica. Gotta love it.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Will be inducted into the Hall of Fame and join the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog.

@FoxNews: “THAT’S A STRAIGHT-UP FELONY”: Police in Anchorage are looking for Alaska’s most wanted critter. The crime? A squirrel who stole a police officer’s doughnut. https://***********/FoxNews/status/1...118784/video/1
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

"Wha, behind the rabbit?"

"It EEEEEZ the rabbit!"
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

It's a nice job, especially the compensation.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...seO/story.html
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Only a couple of bad apples.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/loc...nd_not_the_end
                  A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

We have a huge cop problem in this country. Huge.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Well I am sure they "feared for their life" because he didnt stretch his legs out enough. Each and everyone of those cops should be tazed in the face. No hyperbole this crap is ridiculous and the fact that there was another cop there not caring and two others that made sure to crowd control after is further evidence that they care more about their fellow officers than the citizens they CHOOSE (they arent forced to be cops, if you cant handle it snowflake go be a security guard at Wal-Mart) to protect.

This is not a few bad apples, this crap is happening every friggin day. And I dont care about the stats...I dont care if it only happens once it is once too many and no one is doing anything to fix it.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Argentina.

https://neatdaily.com/cops-claim-tha...ing-marijuana/
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            We have a huge cop problem in this country. Huge.

Will not be fired or suspended. Apparently, their policies are vague and allow for this?

Those are some pretty ****tily written policies if they allow someone to get tased while sitting on the curb with their back to the officer.
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              Those are some pretty ****tily written policies if they allow someone to get tased while sitting on the curb with their back to the officer.
                              Loitering, disturbing the peace, resisting arrest ... they can throw the book at him.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Loitering, disturbing the peace, resisting arrest ... they can throw the book at him.
                                Plus he farted in the cop's general direction!
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X