Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 5: Barney Fife, Now in Real Life!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    It is so cute the attorney for the cops is saying the sex was consensual...there is no such thing as consenting while in police custody. Not a good defense because if they admit to the sex they are going away for a long *** time.
    Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    Except in NY, apparently...from the same article:

"The penal code prohibits sex between a corrections officer and an inmate, and between a parole officer and a parolee, but there’s no such provision about a police officer and an arrestee, Treyger said."

While they are also being charged with accepting sex as a bribe, I'm willing to bet the penalty for that is much less than rape.
    So, Kepler can get caught up.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      10:20pm on 11/6
      I knew they were in trouble, I didn't know we knew they had resigned.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Providence - dunno which way this will fall. Traffic was a mess last night. Took me an hour to get from West Warwick to Providence.

http://www.providencejournal.com/new...-videos-photos
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Seriously...did someone get paid to write that article? Good lord that was awful writing...I honestly had trouble following the story.

As for the situation itself:

1) what the deceased did was stupid and reckless and wrong

2) based on just that though, not sure why 6 cops needed to fire on the car and kill him

3) the police spokesperson is terrible at his job
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

They still can't figure out that whole 'Records 30 seconds prior to being manually turned on" thing: https://www.vo*****/policy-and-polit...ronald-shields
            Originally posted by dicaslover
            Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
            Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

I am sure the officer will have a great reason for that!
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

And now you know why NWA's "Fck tha Police" is a thing - it's often reality.

Comment

And now a part of Baltimore is under martial law. https://www.infowars.com/lockdown-po...-neighborhood/

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    And now a part of Baltimore is under martial law. https://www.infowars.com/lockdown-po...-neighborhood/
                    Updates:
                    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...120-story.html

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...120-story.html
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

The Baltimore cop killing is getting curiouser and curiouser.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...c3a_story.html
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

The Baltimore cop killing is getting curiouser and curiouser.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...c3a_story.html
                        That doesn't seem curious. It seems like he was murdered to keep his trap shut.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          That doesn't seem curious. It seems like he was murdered to keep his trap shut.
                          Yup...not even a good job of covering it up.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Yup...not even a good job of covering it up.
                            And maybe that was the point.....just speculating......
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              And maybe that was the point.....just speculating......
                              Which could mean that the alleged killer is a fall guy or a decoy.

If it's an inside job, I would bet that the killer's fingerprints have been altered in the database.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Which could mean that the alleged killer is a fall guy or a decoy.

If it's an inside job, I would bet that the killer's fingerprints have been altered in the database.
                                That I don't want to know.

I was just stating that "this is what happens when you don't keep your mouth shut" was the message. And if I were a resident, that message was received loud and clear.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X