Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 5: Barney Fife, Now in Real Life!

I have actually have been calling him Kapernuts well before his protest. It was an FFL joke, because he isn't that good.Has nothing to do with his protest. /truestory

And Handy, lemme get this straight: Kap can protest, but the cops cannot protest his protest?

2nd edit: It boils down to this:

1. If Cam Newton kneeled, would there be this much controversy? Nope. Why? Talent talks Also see: Marshawn Lynch who IS kneeling.
    2. Rumors are that Kap turned down offers; he wants 1st string money and frankly, he's a backup at best, IMO.
    3. The way Kap handled it. Why isn't he in MIA right now? Comments about Fidel. Miami wasn't gonna fly, given a big part of their fanbase.
    Last edited by The Rube; 09-03-2017, 05:57 PM.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I'll back Brent on the "Kapernuts" thing...he's been calling him that since well before he started taking a knee.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        I have actually have been calling him Kapernuts well before his protest. It was an FFL joke, because he isn't that good.Has nothing to do with his protest. /truestory

And Handy, lemme get this straight: Kap can protest, but the cops cannot protest his protest?
        Actually he's an average starting QB and plays on a ****ty team with no receivers or help. He's clearly better than a number of starters and the vast majority of backups.

That said this guy says it a lot better than me http://presnapreads.com/2017/08/29/nfl-quarterback-tiers-evaluations-ahead-of-the-2017-season/
        Last edited by trixR4kids; 09-03-2017, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
          Actually he's pretty good and just plays on a ****ty team. He's clearly better than a number of starters and the vast majority of backups.
          I disagree on starters, it is arguable on backups. CLE being the exception, because well, they are CLE.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

He's not better than Blake Bortles? Yeah ok...

Comment

He's not better than Blake Bortles? Yeah ok...
              Last I heard, Bortles isn't gonna start. I could be wrong.

Comment

Yeah Henne is as bad or worse

Idk what he's asking for money but talent wise what you're arguing is simply wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  Maybe you're right - maybe they can legally be ***#ing cowards. Good thing you pointed out they have that right.
                  They did the same thing with the Lynx too.

Comment

Yeah Henne is as bad or worse

Idk what he's asking for money but talent wise what you're arguing is simply wrong.
                    That he's not a starter? He's not. And guess what? Brock Osweiler isn't a starter either.

When it comes to Kap, it's a combo of lack of talent, asking price, and PR/business. Is that 3rd part fair? Nope. But it happens. Kap made a choice, and now he has to deal with the results. Ask Kluwe and Ayanbedejo. Just sayin'.

Comment

Nobody is arguing he's not a starter, I like how practically every argument you make is something that nobody is arguing against.

Comment

Nobody is arguing he's not a starter, I like how practically every argument you make is something that nobody is arguing against.
                        ZOMG HE'S NOT GETTING SIGNED BECAUSE BLACKBALL!

There is more context than the narrative being presented. That's my point.

Comment

Just to clarify, Kap protesting the anthem is so bad that now cops will be protesting the anthem. Makes sense...

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                            Just to clarify, Kap protesting the anthem is so bad that now cops will be protesting the anthem. Makes sense...
                            They are protesting his protest. It's a vicious circle that frankly, is accomplishing nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              They are protesting his protest. It's a vicious circle that frankly, is accomplishing nothing.
                              They are upset people are protesting the anthem, and decided that the best way to show how bad it is for people to protest the anthem, is for them to do the same thing. That is super stupid. If protesting the anthem is bad, shouldn't they find some other way to show it?

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                                They are upset people are protesting the anthem, and decided that the best way to show how bad it is for people to protest the anthem, is for them to do the same thing. That is super stupid. If protesting the anthem is bad, shouldn't they find some other way to show it?
                                I ain't saying it's right, but if you criticize one side for protesting, you better be prepared and criticize the other side. It's a 2-way street. I don't agree with either side, but will support their right to voice their actions.

Comment

Working...
                                X