Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cops 5: Barney Fife, Now in Real Life!

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    You are all missing the point, and actually coming across as apparently a white life lost isn't as big of a deal. Jesus.

This isn't black and white. This is Blue/Not Blue.
    You're either deliberately misrepresenting them or you've completely misunderstood them.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      You're either deliberately misrepresenting them or you've completely misunderstood them.
      You mean like I'm wondering where the anti-police violence protests are? Yet that seems to be different in their eyes. Two-way street. Oh, wait, I'm a white male so I'm automatically wrong.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        No it isnt. unofan is correct.
        ^^^^^
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

You are all missing the point
          I'M NOT CRAZY EVERYONE ELSE IS!

You mean like I'm wondering where the anti-police violence protests are?
          What's stopping you?

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
            I'M NOT CRAZY EVERYONE ELSE IS!

What's stopping you?
            1. I'm in the middle of WI right now.
            2. I didn't protest previous police happenings. Others did.

Get it? Where are those protesters now? Simple question.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Simple Answer. Apples are not Oranges.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yeah and I answered it. And then you totally ignored the endangered species comparison for some reason hmmmm.

As for #2 thanks for admitting that you're just concern trolling and don't actually care about
                You are all missing the point, and actually coming across as apparently a white life lost isn't as big of a deal. Jesus.

Comment

I thought I felt for a brief moment like one of you creeped past, like a shadow on a sunny day.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    I thought I felt for a brief moment like one of you creeped past, like a shadow on a sunny day.
                    Well the average IQ of the state went up 100 points that should have been your first clue...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      There are at least 4 more of us in WI right now. Armadillo/wife will be joining us shortly, and dx/another GPLer are currently in Ashland.

Comment

Don't have time to read back here, but interesting how CNN twisted itself in knots over the white women being shot. They ended up (print column) saying that 1) the anti-cop groups only care if the victims are black and 2) the only people who do care about this shooting hate black people. Still filtering EVERYTHING through race and showing utter confusion over this.
                        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                          Don't have time to read back here, but interesting how CNN twisted itself in knots over the white women being shot. They ended up (print column) saying that 1) the anti-cop groups only care if the victims are black and 2) the only people who do care about this shooting hate black people. Still filtering EVERYTHING through race and showing utter confusion over this.
                          CNN kinda has to play the cop thing as color because the real issue is class and CNN aint gonna touch inequality.

It's basically the Democratic party dilemma. On the right / among the olds they have a bunch of fat rich supporters who want to tame liberalism and remove even the slightest labor element from it. On the left / among the college conveyor belt kittens they have a bunch of yahoos who believe the stuff they heard in their gender / African studies classes is real.

So they go hard on race because both those sides agree with that and are unthreatened. The alternative would be to start examining the war on the Poors that has been waged by the US Ruling Class, and their 1% supporters and middle class black voters would be very uncomfortable with that.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                            So I read an article that the cameras have a built-in 30 second buffer, so if they don't have them on but something happens, the cop is supposed to turn it on, and it will show video from 30 seconds before that point.

That didn't happen here.
                            I wasn't aware of that. Apparently neither was this Thin Blue Line hero: https://***********/RichHalliburton/...45459350794246
                            Originally posted by dicaslover
                            Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                            Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                              I wasn't aware of that. Apparently neither was this Thin Blue Line hero: https://***********/RichHalliburton/...45459350794246
                              LOL. Probably happens a lot more than we realize.

If I were black I'd probably wear my own body cam all the time with a remote upload just in case mine was "accidentally" destroyed during an incident.

The cops would be a lot more believable if they would narc out the animals among them instead of having this braindead esprit de corps.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                                More from the BalSun

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...719-story.html
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X