Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops 5: Barney Fife, Now in Real Life!

Continue.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Re: Cops 5: Barney Fife, Now in Real Life!

My neighborhood Nextdoor message board has really taken a turn.

Her fiancé is outside right now talking to media. Walked by there earlier with dogs, cameras everywhere all day. Police still saying nothing.

Comment

The police, the FBI, and the CIA are all trying to prove that they are the best at apprehending criminals. The President decides to give them a test. He releases a rabbit into a forest and has each of them try to catch it.

The CIA goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist.

The FBI goes in. After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest, killing everything in it, including the rabbit, and plant evidence that the forest burned itself.

The police go in. They come out two hours later with a badly beaten raccoon. The raccoon is yelling: “Okay, okay! I’m a rabbit!”
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Payback is a *****

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
          Payback is a *****

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Not sure what you're referencing here?
          Sorry, a bit sensitive here. It's my hood, I'm tripping over media just trying to walk my dogs and this is all pretty real right now.

Comment

Scooby's post, partial: ....and they have body cameras but they were off at the time of this incident.

WHY WERE THEY NOT ON?

Seriously. That's the part that actually bothers me the most. Even more than a woman losing her life. This could justify her death, or condemn her death, the tools were there, and......nothing.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Scooby's post, partial: ....and they have body cameras but they were off at the time of this incident.

WHY WERE THEY NOT ON?

Seriously. That's the part that actually bothers me the most. Even more than a woman losing her life. This could justify her death, or condemn her death, the tools were there, and......nothing.
              I'm asking the same question

Comment

They weren't on because I'm pretty sure the law only requires them on when they are outside of the car.

The dash cam was likely on but obviously it doesn't capture inside the vehicle.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  They weren't on because I'm pretty sure the law only requires them on when they are outside of the car.

The dash cam was likely on but obviously it doesn't capture inside the vehicle.
                  Ok, that is a good clarification if true. Thank you.

And the dashcam made sense from the outset. Can only capture what is in range (which is ahead of car)
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Or more likely, the first time they step out of the car through the end of the incident.
                    Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      Ok, that is a good clarification if true. Thank you.

And the dashcam made sense from the outset. Can only capture what is in range (which is ahead of car)
                      All above is true. They likely didn't activate dash cam As they didn't leave their car.
                      Then all hell broke loose

Comment

One of my friends in the MPLS pd gave a sad NarrTive.
                        Cops have wanted diversity. Enter the first Somali cop in Minneapolis .

Enter this guy. Perhaps not fully trained. Tragic.

Comment

It also sounds like there are a lot of department regulations as opposed to state laws about when the camera goes on. WCCO just had a "Good Question" segment about it. It has less to do with in or out of car and more about situational guidelines and rules.
                          Code:

Comment

It should be illegal for cops not have their body cam active, particularly in cities where they are required to wear them.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              It should be illegal for cops not have their body cam active, particularly in cities where they are required to wear them.
                              That would be my position. On duty = cameras on.

Comment

Working...
                              X