Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 5: Barney Fife, Now in Real Life!

The copkiller who was hiding in the Maine woods was taken alive yesterday. I'm sure the same would be true if he was black.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
      I have to wonder where you were in the 60s--or the xx years before that. You think blacks and other minorities weren't regularly beaten, wrongly incarcerated and murdered in those times? And without being in the news. Keep in mind what cell phones and a 24-hour news cycle have done to make us all aware that kind of abuse.
      No wonder

She’s an idiot
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

A few bad apples. I'm sure he would have done the same thing to a white guy too.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

That's one of those situations where the union should step up and say, "Yeah, **** it, fire him"
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              That's one of those situations where the union should step up and say, "Yeah, **** it, fire him"
              The cop was fearing for his life.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                We know the FOP won't do it until pressure forces them to. So start fcking pressuring them!

Comment

Is there a personality test used by police academies and/or government entities to spot those who have anger issues or are attracted to power in ways that can spell trouble?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    We know the FOP won't do it until pressure forces them to. So start fcking pressuring them!
                    Never gonna happen. The FOP has as mucn political power than the NRA, certainly on a local level. There isn't a mayor in the country willing to take on the local police union. The unions themselves are poorly run, don't give the first 5h!t about "solidarity" with working people and are misguided in everything they do to help advance the cause of the law enforcement officer. What they do well is scare elected officials into letting bad cops continue to be bad cops by screaming anything else than letting them get away with murder means you are soft on crime.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      Is there a personality test used by police academies and/or government entities to spot those who have anger issues or are attracted to power in ways that can spell trouble?
                      Depends on the department. Others might have been able to pass an exam yet still have traits that surface later.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        Depends on the department. Others might have been able to pass an exam yet still have traits that surface later.
                        Sure. I posted that because we are all probably aware of people who have gone into law enforcement partly because they had control and power issues. A minority certainly, and I'd guess we all know really fine people who have chosen law enforcement. I just wondered if there was a uniform test which is designed to identify people who are drawn to power and control and which is widely used by academies and municipalities. .

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                          The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory used to be the standard test.

https://www.quora.com/What-kind-of-p...he-police-take
                          Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            even then....
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Cop shoots groundhog for "public safety." What was the groundhog gonna do, predict another 6 weeks of winter?

https://www.12newsnow.com/article/ne.../507-549956072
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                                Cop shoots groundhog for "public safety." What was the groundhog gonna do, predict another 6 weeks of winter?

https://www.12newsnow.com/article/ne.../507-549956072
                                Carroll County, MD. Great schools. Dead varmints.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X