Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: University of Michigan, 2017-2018, a new era starts

Originally posted by Caustic Undertow View Post
    This season has been a delightful success no matter what happens tomorrow. I expect little from the tournament this year. But then, it's the NCAA hockey tournament, and much stranger things have happened than Michigan making a deep run in a rebuilding year.

Go Blue.
    Ditto, but to be honest 2010's playoff run will be difficult to top unless they win it all. THAT was a team who we expected nothing from.
    Originally posted by alfablue
    Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
    Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
    I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
      If someone knocks at your door after that comment and it's Ted Nugent - RUN!
      I am not concerned about that Redneck.
      I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
        Such hissing and spitting like tomcats and between fans of teams who aren't even rivals! I feel like I'm being cheated on!
        You screwed it up by sweeping us this year. We have to respect you now. Yes it feels wrong.

Comment

Mind you I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch in the National Championship game. Only thing is you've been better every game we played you this season and winning streaks always end sometimes.

Comment

Hughes is a treat

Comment

That was a little too nerve wracking, but great game.

Marody with some great goals, and Dancs with a great finish. Our top line scored all three on their top line. Our D looked shaky in the third, but the offense didn't let up until the end.

Best of all, only 2 penalties.

Comment

Good game NE, now be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  LOL. Well BU has five of 'em, so I'll post on their behalf. NE is the Patriots. And while it might be cool to be referred to as the 5-time Super Bowl Champions, the correct acronym is NU. It doesn't say much for your Michigan education if you can't figure that out.
                  I like you, always have and now we will play for the right to go to the FF. But thin skinned Huskie fans are slumping with their Boston Lager right now, so I guess I can gloat until 4 pm Sunday.

Comment

Nice win for your team today good luck Tomorrow.

Comment

Congrats.....I guess. 😎
                      Good luck tomorrow!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                      Twenty red lights in his honor
                      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Holy cow, we are going to the Frozen Four! In just Mel's FIRST season. These guys may not be super duper deep, but they are really coming together more and more. The only shaky line today was the 4th, but they did good enough. Great to see Boka get his FIRST goal, and it was a pretty one.

Comment

No matter the result, it is great to be a Michigan Wolverine. But wow, what a weekend to be a Wolverine.

I did not expect to be cheering this team on at the Frozen Four this year. What an amazing accomplishment. Go Blue!

Who's going to St. Paul? Hubby and I were going even if the team wasn't, and I know many of the contributors to this thread go every year.
                          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                          7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Congrats! You played tough and were opportunistic. We just didn't have quite enough today. Good luck in the Frozen Four. Met some nice Michigan fans today.

Comment

• same.. met some nice folks who were more excited about the win over florida st last night & trip to san antonio.. nice problem to have. nice couple sitting nxt to us both gms. shared a few stories. well, break a leg in the ff will ya

from the northeast & NU
                              GO NU HOCKEY
                              Always bullish on the future.
                              We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                                No matter the result, it is great to be a Michigan Wolverine. But wow, what a weekend to be a Wolverine.

I did not expect to be cheering this team on at the Frozen Four this year. What an amazing accomplishment. Go Blue!

Who's going to St. Paul? Hubby and I were going even if the team wasn't, and I know many of the contributors to this thread go every year.
                                We are now going- got all the tickets today. (passed on the normal FF tickets- got bad seats last year, and didn't like it that much)

Comment

Working...
                                X