X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What to do in Madison, WI

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    -- Ted Bundy
    I apologize for the tangent, but this made me think of my law school orientation. One of the classic lines discussed at these sort of events is from The Paper Chase, where the professor has the students look to their left, and then to their right, and points out that, statistically speaking, one of the 3 will not make it through law school. Our keynote speaker was the Chief Justice of the Colorado Supreme Court, and she went to law school with Ted Bundy in the early-1970s. During her speech, she recounted several of her encounters with Bundy, particularly as a TA in his legal writing class. She went on to recount her professor's annoyance that Bundy had skipped classes, and then all of a sudden quit showing up to law school entirely. At this point, my entire class was sitting at the edge of their seat entranced in her story. She then discussed how she, of course, later found out that Bundy was out killing people during these absences. She then asked each of us to look to the left...look to the right. We all had a pretty good laugh. Anyway, back to what to do in Madison, Wisconsin.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Working...
    X