Re: ESPN Body Issue

Quote Originally Posted by giwan View Post
    Really bimbos if they lose?
    name the members of the 2002 team
    how many from 2006?

now name the 1980 US men's team

see? and that was 37 years ago
    if anybody knows any illegals needing a ride to Canada, lemme know
    ... once the migrants are in Canada they are released and can live freely while their claims for refugee status are processed, which can take years. Meanwhile, they are eligible for public assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by EastFan1 View Post
    Good or bad, ESPN wants people like Pokey talking about its Body Issue. Mission accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by pokechecker
    the ends justify the means

Was thinking the same thing...new world PR...blasting your way into peoples' consciousness by doing or saying something shocking and/or controversial..."Say something good about me...Say something bad about me...I don't care, just say something about me".

Really??!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokechecker View Post
    name the members of the 2002 team how many from 2006? now name the 1980 US men's team
    see? and that was 37 years ago
    Sorry but does not prove your point. Still not bimbos.

Making America Great Again
    on the road helping illegals move to Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
    Was thinking the same thing...new world PR...blasting your way into peoples' consciousness by doing or saying something shocking and/or controversial..."Say something good about me...Say something bad about me...I don't care, just say something about me".
    you are just mad the loonie, which was worth over $1.20 ten years ago is worth less than 80 cents today

maybe you should start an internet psychology service

don't give up your day job
    ... once the migrants are in Canada they are released and can live freely while their claims for refugee status are processed, which can take years. Meanwhile, they are eligible for public assistance.

you are just mad the loonie, which was worth over $1.20 ten years ago is worth less than 80 cents today
    Your first number is wrong but that's all academic. What does this comment have to do with my post?

maybe you should start an internet psychology service...don't give up your day job
    What, you've never been aware of this type of marketing strategy? This is news to you?

It might very well have been part of their reasoning to do the shoot or possibly their entire motive.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
    Your first number is wrong but that's all academic. What does this comment have to do with my post?

What, you've never been aware of this type of marketing strategy? This is news to you?

It might very well have been part of their reasoning to do the shoot or possibly their entire motive.

Don't take pokechecker too seriously, he's the resident ****disturber among the group of 17, but we like him anyway.

The ancient Greeks & Romans always portrayed great athletes in the nude, it was a make or respect to the power they had built. Sadly, the modern world (at least since the Victorian era) have hypersexualized the human form to the point where these shots seem to only be considered as sexual in nature. Relax and appreciate the strength and form of all the greats.

Vort Doen.....Heija Heija Heija OnMAA's Avatar

you are just mad the loonie, which was worth over $1.20 ten years ago is worth less than 80 cents today.
    Perhaps the loonie that was worth $1.20 is you. The Canadian loonie has never been that high, topped out at $1.10 during the height of the oil boom.

Making America Great Again
    on the road helping illegals move to Canada

Quote Originally Posted by OnMAA View Post
    Perhaps the loonie that was worth $1.20 is you. The Canadian loonie has never been that high, topped out at $1.10 during the height of the oil boom.
    sooooooooooo Canadian to argue about 10 cents
    Last edited by pokechecker; 07-16-2017 at 02:49 PM. Reason: "What's the difference between a canoe and a Canadian?" Answer: "The canoe tips!"

Thread Information