Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hockey Parent Confidential (An oral history of sex, bribes and goalie moms)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hockey Parent Confidential (An oral history of sex, bribes and goalie moms)

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    Don't cha know...

https://vimeo.com/157883934
    2 things were terribly disturbing in that video. At :18 there is a young lady wearing a rodent sweatshirt about to get fed a cup of celery juice. I'm not sure which thing is more disturbing.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
      Oh, I knew that. :-) It was all rhetorical. Though, I love your response.

I actually find his posts at times entertaining in a pity sort of way. But, this time, I just had to step in because no matter how entertaining his posts are, they can't possibly be as entertaining as sex, bribes and goalie moms.
      The sad part is he can be a good commenter at times. I worry he is missing his meds though most of the time. Like many here I have him set to ignore because his signal to noise ratio is too low

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
        2 things were terribly disturbing in that video. At :18 there is a young lady wearing a rodent sweatshirt about to get fed a cup of celery juice. I'm not sure which thing is more disturbing.
        I'm Imagining you with your enlarged liver drinking a blended celery juice concoction...There's your answer.
        Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 07-18-2017, 04:35 PM.
        At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
          but because of the garbage our media produces and the public consumes
          Definitely a gigantic contributing factor...it's criminal actually.

Starting to head in the same direction here, slowly but surely.

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
            Hopefully Blackbird didn't miss the NP article on how Canada manipulated their dollar to increase exports but it has made almost no change except to cause an increase in costs of US goods for Canadian consumers and housing prices to jump, causing a housing crisis.

Every country tries to manipulate their currency. Problem is for countries like Canada it is somewhat of a crapshoot. When the President of the US sneezes, evreybody wonders if he has a cold. When the PM of Canada sneezes, nobody hears it.

lol. yep

Comment

well, that's pretty much a canadian every day deal. lol

Comment

Working...
              X