Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vela with minor penalties for hooking, holding, tripping and interference already. He just needs a roughing call for penalty box bingo...
    Live Free or Die!!
    Miami University '03

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats-The Back Nine and Beyond!

Hello. This game is typical UNH/UVM!
      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
        Vela with minor penalties for hooking, holding, tripping and interference already. He just needs a roughing call for penalty box bingo...
        Seriously!!!
        I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Nazarian with his second after the UVM shortie 'Cats on PP

Comment

Letting UVM hang around can't skate it out to save our lives! And another UNH penalty. On JMiller...

Comment

• Originally posted by dan View Post
              vela with minor penalties for hooking, holding, tripping and interference already. He just needs a roughing call for penalty box bingo...
              bingo!!

Comment

Over time...

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                  bingo!!
                  I wonder who is sitting out the next game...

Comment

• Not a good effort from a UNH team that barely moved its feet all night. They were caught watching for long stretches as UVM skated circles around the offensive zone. Fortunately for the Wildcats, UVM continued to struggle finishing (even now only 10 even-strength goals in 7 games) and the PP was essentially 3-for-6 (3rd PPG just a few seconds after the PP ended). A point is a fortunate result...
                    Live Free or Die!!
                    Miami University '03

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      Not a good effort from a UNH team that barely moved its feet all night. They were caught watching for long stretches as UVM skated circles around the offensive zone. Fortunately for the Wildcats, UVM continued to struggle finishing (even now only 10 even-strength goals in 7 games) and the PP was essentially 3-for-6 (3rd PPG just a few seconds after the PP ended). A point is a fortunate result...
                      Could not agree more. Concerned about the effort (if that's what it is?) the last few if I'm being honest. DT has been the strong point. Surely they need to watch that tape and take a real hard look and get going on the basics which seem to be missing all of a sudden.

We are giving pucks up in the neutral zone and can't get it out of the zone. I'd like to whine about the goalie interference (or lack of) but we lucked out getting that point. Thank you DT for yet another solid performance in net. Your D should be thanking you too.

The wake up call is coming and right soon. Desperately need Wyse back. Still we are undefeated in HE!! Go 'Cats!!
                      Last edited by HockeyRef; 10-28-2017, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                        Hello. This game is typical UNH/UVM!
                        I know am being uncharacteristically critical but just feel they could play better... will be interested in the commentary from Coach.

Ps at Sweetwaters decompressing..

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                          Could not agree more. Concerned about the effort the last few of I'm being honest. DT has been the strong point. Surely they need to watch that tape and take a real hard look and get going on the basics which seem to be missing all of a sudden.

We are giving pucks up in the neutral zone and can't get it out of the zone. I'd like to whine about the goalie interference (or lack of) but we lucked out getting that point.

The wake up call is coming and right soon. Desperately need Wyse back. Go 'Cats!!
                          Did not watch one second of the game but , based on the box score I have to think that Tirone had a good game. True?

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg Ambrose View Post
                            Did not watch one second of the game but , based on the box score I have to think that Tirone had a good game. True?
                            Yes...44 saves? See my earlier post about being lucky we weren't down 3-0 in the first...

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                              Yes...44 saves? See my earlier post about being lucky we weren't down 3-0 in the first...
                              Shot attempts were 77-44 UVM. That's usually a decent indicator of how a game went.

Tirone was great tonight. Very entertaining game.
                              https://twitter.com/TheVTHockeyBlog
                              https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
                              NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
                              Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

• Originally posted by TovarishchLisa View Post
                                Shot attempts were 77-44 UVM. That's usually a decent indicator of how a game went.

Tirone was great tonight. Very entertaining game.
                                Glad you liked it! I mean after what I thought was a lousy first period by our 'Cats we dug in the second. You guys had command of most of play/ puck possession and our amount of penalties and turnovers were nerve wracking. UNH Cats can play better.

Kudos to you guys for battling back. See you in February!

Comment

Working...
                                X