This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
    Yeah. Good win for the Cats. Should help the all important confidence level. Look forward to seeing the highlights and the Grasso snipe.

Hope they can make some noise in Hockey East next weekend. Chuck's prediction on next weekend more on the glass half empty side for my liking. I'll go glass half full and predict a 2(split), possibly 3(tie/win) point weekend for the Cats!
    Grasso snipe: (Thanks C-H-C!!)

https://t.co/PAOoG1xyBy
    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats-The Back Nine and Beyond!

Check out @UNHMHOCKEY’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/UNHMHOCKEY/statu...508965889?s=09

Couldn't open your link Ref!
      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Check out @UNHMHOCKEY’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/UNHMHOCKEY/statu...508965889?s=09

Yeah not surprised sent from IPhone. Yep C-H-C is a sure bet!

Comment

That's not the snipe of theYale game btw...imagine we'll see it on the blog(or on his twitter feed all the goals are up)

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
            That's not the snipe of theYale game btw...imagine we'll see it on the blog(or on his twitter feed all the goals are up)
            Well slap your grandma!! What takes these people so long??

Comment

Well slap your grandma!! What takes these people so long??
              Well hey you just tried to help and all....😉

Comment

Well hey you just tried to help and all....😉
                Haha. Yup! I'm just here to help

Comment

"UNH Plays of the Game: UNH 4 Yale 0"
                  Video highlights of key plays
                  The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
                    Now we're cooking with gas! Thanks for posting!! Great plays and DT really made some big stops! Loved the kudos he got from the announcers well deserved...Go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                      https://youtu.be/Lc2tK6848Wo
                      The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Now we're cooking with gas! Thanks for posting!! Great plays and DT really made some big stops! Loved the kudos he got from the announcers well deserved...Go 'Cats!!
                        And, kudos to DT from Snively65 in post above also. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
                          These really point out to a couple of things not talked about here today and that's the work of Anthony Wyse in the D zone. Did yeomans work clearing pucks amd stayed out of the box doing it. We will need that this coming weekend.

Also just how much Shane E means to that line up. Saw an interesting post about before and after injury stats; quite a diff. One could say the competition got a bit stiffer but make no mistake he makes a difference. And a mention about how well McNick played.

Not sure why the lines flipped and not sure how much of a difference it made if anyone has input do share. Would like to see the PP be more successful going forward and hope this is the start of scoring for Patrick Grasso. Good work out there winning a game you should win! Go 'Cats!!

Comment

OK so we've now completed the season through November, and UNH stands at 7-4-1, nationally ranked just outside the Top Ten, and with a PWR that's at least in the mix. We've got about 60 posts to go before USCHO calls time on this thread, and the next installment of The Quest isn't due until after the Providence home-and-home next weekend. I've got some fun & games planned for afterwards, but in the meantime ... who do you folks feel has been the MVP to date for your 2017/2018 UNH Wildcats? In alphabetical order, here are some of the prominent (and not-so-prominent) candidates, brought to you by your friends at WIS Productions:

* Max Gildon - impact frosh defenseman, team's second leading scorer;
                            * Benton Maass - another solid frosh defenseman, actually tied with Gildon in points;
                            * Michael McNicholas - team's overall leading scorer to date;
                            * Danny Tirone - ever-present in the UNH goal, more disciplined and reliable, earning his time; or
                            * Coach Dick Umile - it's all about him and The Quest March for the NRN, and he's inspiring his troops

Thoughts? Don't be shy now ...
                            Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                            Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                              OK so we've now completed the season through November, and UNH stands at 7-4-1, nationally ranked just outside the Top Ten, and with a PWR that's at least in the mix. We've got about 60 posts to go before USCHO calls time on this thread, and the next installment of The Quest isn't due until after the Providence home-and-home next weekend. I've got some fun & games planned for afterwards, but in the meantime ... who do you folks feel has been the MVP to date for your 2017/2018 UNH Wildcats? In alphabetical order, here are some of the prominent (and not-so-prominent) candidates, brought to you by your friends at WIS Productions:

* Max Gildon - impact frosh defenseman, team's second leading scorer;
                              * Benton Maass - another solid frosh defenseman, actually tied with Gildon in points;
                              * Michael McNicholas - team's overall leading scorer to date;
                              * Danny Tirone - ever-present in the UNH goal, more disciplined and reliable, earning his time; or
                              * Coach Dick Umile - it's all about him and The Quest March for the NRN, and he's inspiring his troops

Thoughts? Don't be shy now ...
                              Shane Yzerman (spelling just for Chuck). 6-0-0 with, 1-4-1 without. Simple math. 😁
                              Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

• * Incredibly Weak Non-Con
                                * UML Early
                                * Colgate w/o Point
                                * Weak HE

Schedule-Maker for MVP
                                #Lock
                                Live Free or Die!!
                                Miami University '03

Comment

Working...
                                X