This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.13 - CNN is still Fake News

The only thing I'm really worried about is don getting us into a very poorly thought out war.

From bad to horrible- Syria, Iran, N Korea, Russia.

All of them show signs of don's very thin skin.

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States of America:

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Just when I thought he couldn't possibly go lower than the Mika tweets this soon.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Just when I thought he couldn't possibly go lower than the Mika tweets this soon.
          he's become rather skilled with the innernet
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Are people really calling Trump a puppet-master and that all his moves and tweets have been deliberate?

F##k that noise. He's merely been lucky to this point and is buoyed by the fact he's surrounded by voters that don't give a flying f##k what he does and they never will. Democrats could make all the right moves and they will never sway his sycophants. The only thing they can do is focus on being DEMOCRATS and getting their voters to get off their asses and vote.
            It is correct that you're not going to win over any of trump's base. What worries me though is how long can this country continue when such a sizable portion of it is so disconnected from reality? This isn't basketball where one or two stars can make your team successful or the Stanley Cup playoffs where a hot goalie going insane can literally get an inferior team to the final or even win a championship. We can't have 40% of our population believing the media is fake. We can't have 40% of the population believe that trump is any sort of a legitimate answer. We can't. So on the one hand, sure, forget trying to win over 95% of the people who call themselves republicans and 100% of the people who voted for trump. But those are the people who are reproducing. If we DON'T turn around the attitudes and beliefs of at least a decent number of them eventually, pack it in folks. The country's over.

Which is again why I say the democratic party has to focus on the economy and jobs. We hate because we are wired to find a scapegoat for our troubles. Our troubles in a capitalistic society stem from being unable to provide for your family. If you can put a decent roof over your head and feed your kids, you really don't need to find a scapegoat. If the person who works in the steel mill or the coal mine or wherever can continue to provide for his or her family, they won't worry about the immigrants stealing their jobs or the gays destroying the institution of marriage and they will have enough leisure time to spend a weekend at the lake or camping and will understand how and why we need to protect the environment. Once you knock down their reasons for believing the lies the republicans have been telling about those things for the last few decades all the rest of the lies will become apparent as well. And then you WILL win over a few of them, and then a few more and then few more.

So many were up in arms that the White House did not acknowledge the end of Ramadan, or LGBT week, or whatever they failed to acknowledge. I say who cares. We need to focus on the fact that Muslims and transgendered people and immigrants all need jobs so they can feed their families. 99% of us are in that boat. I'm not gay or female or Muslim or trans or black or.... I am a working person. THERE'S your common ground. Exploit that for a change.

Comment

The "United" States is anything but, says Leonard Pitts

My problem wasn’t just that the president is a lying, petty, hateful and incompetent man. It was also that millions of Americans see that — they see it — and do not care. To the contrary, his ascension seems to have unleashed in them something rotten and foul, the worst of what human beings can be.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                True enough, but I hope the Dems avoid this message (that millions of Americans have shown something rotten and foul) like the plague. Not a good psychology when trying to sell the message. No voters will tolerate being told by politicians that it is they who are rotten and foul.
                Last edited by burd; 07-02-2017, 01:13 PM.

Comment

CNN caved to Trump. It should have stood by its reporters. I agree. The factual media needs to begin showing a lot more courage. Quit using trump just for for ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    True enough, but I hope the Dems avoid this message (that millions of Americans have shown something rotten and foul) like the plague. Not a good psychology when trying to sell the message. No voters want to hear that it is they who are rotten and foul.
                    I saw that some voters last year wore that "Deplorable" label like a flag, my dad, Evangelicals, and others included.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      I'm sure obama did something similar right? Right?
                      I mean it's not illegal....just sayin.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.13 - CNN is still Fake News

Correct. Trump voters only care about getting their jollies from offending libs, which is why I now just troll them in response. "Yep, I'm all in favor of having the feds confiscate everyone's guns - even BB guns, and performing mandatory abortions on every other white embryo."

It's not even worth trying to have a conversation with these folks.

Comment

CNN caved to Trump. It should have stood by its reporters. I agree. The factual media needs to begin showing a lot more courage. Quit using trump just for for ratings.
                          That'll be the day. And that's not just directed at CNN. That is the media as a whole.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States of America:

Is mocking wrestling a good strategy given his voter base?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              I'm sure obama did something similar right? Right?
                              I mean it's not illegal....just sayin.
                              No, it's not illegal. No, Obama never did anything similar.

This would be the equivalent if Justin Trudeau Tweeted the fire emoji, US Flag emoji, and #WeCanDoItAgain on June 18th.

(I will say Trump's and my hypothetical Trudeau Tweets are humourus, but our world leaders should be held slightly above the same meme bullsh** that you and I Tweet.)
                              Last edited by aparch; 07-02-2017, 02:52 PM.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Trump would get more respect among foreign leaders if he did arm farts at press conferences. This is not anti-establishment, outside-the-box anything, folks; it's just your sorryazz child president.
                                Last edited by burd; 07-02-2017, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X