X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.13 - CNN is still Fake News

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    Parked? More like reversed.
    I think that way too and actually inserted "much of the time" to understate rather than overstate what seems obvious.

Bottom line, if there is a genius misdirection play going on, it has failed miserably. Not to say they haven't already done things that are harmful to the average citizen, but they were in a position to accomplish far more bad shytt by this time.

Comment

Please, please republicans, try to do this. Even if it has a sunset time of a year or two, this is one way democrats can possibly spin something to their favor by talking about how the other side is simply going to "end" your healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        That is his "goal" right now. Distract, then do what he wants. He's a carnie. It's a fixed game, but he's getting you away from the common knowledge that it's a fixed game with oratory lights and whistles."
        While it's possible, my guess is that no, he just wants to be admired far and wide. But he's so marinated in enmity, fear, and shame that he doesn't have the wisdom or courage to start digging himself out and so he continually lashes out at others.
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Subscribed
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            I think that way too and actually inserted "much of the time" to understate rather than overstate what seems obvious.

Bottom line, if there is a genius misdirection play going on, it has failed miserably. Not to say they haven't already done things that are harmful to the average citizen, but they were in a position to accomplish far more bad shytt by this time.
            The "independents" around here try to make themselves sound smart by pretending this is some grand plan by Czar Urea and his Merry Band of Racist Sexist but it isnt. As you have pointed out (and they will ignore) if this was some brilliant misdirection then what were they hiding? It wasnt Health Care obviously, the ban was out in front, none of the other crap they have tried has been done in the dark...what could it be?

See what Sicatoka forgets is that there is no "other hand". Every distraction that is supposedly some brilliant slight of hand by Bannon or Trump is immediately followed by Trump telling us what we did. It is akin to David Copperfield walking through the Great Wall of China then going on tv right after and saying "Obviously a trick, I wasnt behind the screen going through solid wall it was a projector. SAD!"
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
              Please, please republicans, try to do this. Even if it has a sunset time of a year or two, this is one way democrats can possibly spin something to their favor by talking about how the other side is simply going to "end" your healthcare.
              Yeah they should definitely do that. The Dems wont even have to run attack ads the news will just show highlights of town halls and it will be hilarious!

I sure hope Ben Sasse doesnt regret this in a few years when hospitals are closing and all those hardworking (white of course) farmers have nowhere to send their meth addicted kids too. Dont come crawling to us looking for help...your crocodile tears on CNN when that happens will taste delicious!
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Good summation of the morning Joe thing

https://twitter.com/adamserwer/statu...69476458930176

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  The "independents" around here try to make themselves sound smart by pretending this is some grand plan by Czar Urea and his Merry Band of Racist Sexist but it isnt. As you have pointed out (and they will ignore) if this was some brilliant misdirection then what were they hiding? It wasnt Health Care obviously, the ban was out in front, none of the other crap they have tried has been done in the dark...what could it be?

See what Sicatoka forgets is that there is no "other hand". Every distraction that is supposedly some brilliant slight of hand by Bannon or Trump is immediately followed by Trump telling us what we did. It is akin to David Copperfield walking through the Great Wall of China then going on tv right after and saying "Obviously a trick, I wasnt behind the screen going through solid wall it was a projector. SAD!"
                  The problem is they're clearly delving heavily in confirmation bias. Well you see these data points that agree with me are right and he's a mastermind playing 5D chess but all these other ones....

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                    The problem is they're clearly delving heavily in confirmation bias. Well you see these data points that agree with me are right and he's a mastermind playing 5D chess but all these other ones....
                    If they fall for the misdirection when there isn't one, just to confirm don, then he's the ultimate trixter. All of this for nothing?

Comment

I think it's worth adding that misdirection is a foolish waste of time if you have the means to just take what you want directly, without the need for deception. They were in that position and squandered the opportunity. They may get it back, but it would be despite the 7th-grade idiocy some might characterize as misdirection, not because of it.
                      Last edited by burd; 07-01-2017, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        I think it's worth adding that misdirection is a foolish waste of time if you have the means to just take what you want directly, without the need for deception. They were in that position and squandered the opportunity. They may get it back, but it would be despite the 7th-grade idiocy some might characterize as misdirection, not because of it.
                        Bingo!
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                          Someone needs to create a computer virus that wipes out the bias when people get things on search and in their feed.

Comment

Are people really calling Trump a puppet-master and that all his moves and tweets have been deliberate?

F##k that noise. He's merely been lucky to this point and is buoyed by the fact he's surrounded by voters that don't give a flying f##k what he does and they never will. Democrats could make all the right moves and they will never sway his sycophants. The only thing they can do is focus on being DEMOCRATS and getting their voters to get off their asses and vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              Are people really calling Trump a puppet-master and that all his moves and tweets have been deliberate?

F##k that noise. He's merely been lucky to this point and is buoyed by the fact he's surrounded by voters that don't give a flying f##k what he does and they never will. Democrats could make all the right moves and they will never sway his sycophants. The only thing they can do is focus on being DEMOCRATS and getting their voters to get off their asses and vote.
                              I think some are just contemplating the possibility that Bannon or legislators might also be using Trump as a misdirection tool so they can work their evil.

Comment

New footage of a "drowning migrant". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m6Lk1qunS4

Comment

Working...
                                X