X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.13 - CNN is still Fake News

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    I think this is another smoke but no fire story. I could be wrong, but I think all the Russia nonsense will be a boon to republicans next year.
    DREW!! YOU'RE BACK!!!!

I thought you were hiding in shame at all the dumbazz, criminal shyt your manboy has been up to. It's good, though, because he needs your defense now more than ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      I really, really don't see this ending well for The Donald. He'd better hope his son and son-in-law and campaign staff are all stand up guys. His son just admitted to treason on behalf of his father's campaign. I kinda doubt any of this was done without Trump's knowledge as he seems like a hands on (pun intended) kind of guy.
      All he has to do is get them to fall on the sword for him then pardon them before they serve a day in their Country Club prison. If Ivanka was half as smart as some liberals and all conservatives pretend she is she would be lining up the pieces for her and her Donald wannabe husband (right down to failing at Real Estate!) to cut a deal. They could make millions (and put themselves in good political position a decade from now) if they "Pull a Reagan" and burn those closest to them when it suits them.

Hey...where is Sicatoka? Shouldnt we be reading long rants from him (with links to less than reputable sites like the Washington Examiner) about how awful this all is? I mean we know how important security is
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I will admit something, the Russia nonsense does put into perspective how foolish the email investigation was.
        This is false equivalency. The email thing was BS. The Russia investigation is real.

I know you will see that as a partisan opinion, but I am certain history will bear it out.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          There are rumors of them trying to add in a provision to let States opt out completely anyways...so just rip off the bandaid and give Rand Paul and his group of psychopaths what they want!
          I think this is well beyond rumors -- so much so that they were grilling Cruz on this and basically telling him to his face he was lying about his scheme to split healthy and unhealthy pools and force the latter into failure.

Lord knows about McCain. One day he's critical of DontCare and the next he's refusing to give an opinion and just generally spaced out.

Mitch just suspended the August recess. The more he can keep the constituents away from his members the better.
          Last edited by Kepler; 07-11-2017, 01:31 PM.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Bye Bye Medicaid. Hello Bankruptcy windfall for everyone in that line of work.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              This is false equivalency. The email thing was BS. The Russia investigation is real.

I know you will see that as a partisan opinion, but I am certain history will bear it out.
              You could very well be right. Are you old enough to have lived through Watergate? I think that incident might be clouding you and others judgment on this, maybe even more than any liberal bias you may have.

One thing I think people would do well to keep in mind is that the 'Russians' sought out the Trump campaign, at least from the emails released today. This wasn't Trump & Co trying to break into the democrats hotel or anything along those lines.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                I think this is well beyond rumors -- so much so that they were grilling Cruz on this and basically telling him he as lying.

Lord knows about McCain. One day he's critical of DontCare and the next he's refusing to give an opinion and just generally spaced out.
                Well my guess is he knows how many Rs are saying "no". Even the Alzheimer's in Chief of the 80s could count to 7 (your 538 article broke it down great) There is zero chance Heller (not when he is up for re-election) is voting for it or Collins for that matter. He isnt going to get the people who think it is too conservative to vote for the same bill if it placates Rand Paul and the other Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Personally though, I hope they do put the Rand Paul/Ted Cruz plan in the bill, I hope the moderates vote for it and I will watch with glee as their constituents **** on their graves
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Yes...now is the time to get your J.D. because bankruptcy is going to be a growth industry!
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Old White Male America is drowning and does not care who he pulls down with him. The will to survive is a powerful thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      I doubt it.

Rick Unger (Steele and Unger) made an interesting point yesterday. Single Payer is inevitable because the profit margins on health insurance are now so low, and the political risk and uncertainty is so high, that the companies are pulling out of private insurance and just working within the guaranteed federal system. Eventually there just won't be private health insurance options because they won't be profitable, so everybody will wind up ion the shared risk pool of universal, single payer. This is of course ideal, and exactly how insurance is supposed to work.

It's now just a question of the timeline and whether individual companies are smart enough to figure out how to milk private insurance for one last windfall before it all collapses and the USG has to step in.
                      Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Yes...now is the time to get your J.D. because bankruptcy is going to be a growth industry!
                        I so wish I had become an accountant.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Not sure where Itch goes from here. Keep the tax cuts and get rid of Medicaid and Collins/Capito/Portman/Flake/Murkowski/Heller bolt. None of these states are going to see too much benefit from billionaires paying less taxes, but a lot of people are going to lose coverage. On the flip side, keep the taxes and grandfather in current expansion and you lose Cruz/Lee/Paul/etc. I'm kind of surprised the Senate even entertained a Medicaid phase out and didn't try to deal with that separately (as in, never).
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

You could very well be right. Are you old enough to have lived through Watergate? I think that incident might be clouding you and others judgment on this, maybe even more than any liberal bias you may have.

One thing I think people would do well to keep in mind is that the 'Russians' sought out the Trump campaign, at least from the emails released today. This wasn't Trump & Co trying to break into the democrats hotel or anything along those lines.
                            You understand that doesnt matter right? You can pretend it does but it doesnt. If a drug dealer offers you drugs and you take it guess what happens if you get caught?

The Trumps had an obligation to either not take the meeting or report the contact to the FBI. Continuing to meet with the Russians and furthering the actions (quite the email chain the Spawn had going) is a guilty act.

If you are going to try and split hairs on legality you might actually want to learn a bit about laws beyond what you see on television...
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                              Old White Male America is drowning and does not care who he pulls down with him. The will to survive is a powerful thing.
                              That aint it. Plenty of old white male Americans are on the right side of history. You are playing into their hands by throwing around that trope.
                              Cornell University

Comment

So what? They still attended the meeting. If ISIS contacted the Trump campaign under the pretense that they had dirt on Hillary, it sounds like that would be okay in your book since Trump didn't initiate the meeting?
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X