X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.13 - CNN is still Fake News

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    It turns out more people were in the room during the Russian meeting, including Sleepy Gary, Pencilvester, Reverse Giraffe, and Mr Poopy Butthole: http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/14/politi...ing/index.html
    "...and he's sorry you don't have any bad memories of your time with him."
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I expect this story to find out that the Trump team colluded with the Russians on the fake news planting that happened on Facebook and other social media outlets. Which in effect slanted the election to Trump. That appears to be where this is going.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        tD thinks mrs macron is in good shape. good eye.
        Donnie is probably shocked that a 64 year-old woman is capable of lighting up a room, considering Melania is the first one to make it past his usual "damaged goods" threshold of 40-45.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          It turns out more people were in the room during the Russian meeting, including Sleepy Gary, Pencilvester, Reverse Giraffe, and Mr Poopy Butthole: http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/14/politi...ing/index.html
          I swear to God I expected to see Boaty McBoat Face written in your summary.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Drew says it doesnt matter because the Trumps didnt set it up.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

WaPo: Trump Jr.’s Russia meeting sure sounds like a Russian intelligence operation

Great article about what I think a number of us already knew. I did like one of the comments though:
              It's starting to make sense. When Trump wanted an investigation into whether Trump Tower was bugged by the Obama administration, he wanted to know if there were tapes of the DTJ meeting.
              Things that make you go, "huh"
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Donnie is probably shocked that a 64 year-old woman is capable of lighting up a room, considering Melania is the first one to make it past his usual "damaged goods" threshold of 40-45.
                So I didn't realize she was Macron's former high school teacher.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  So I didn't realize she was Macron's former high school teacher.
                  In every way, shape, and form, Macron is the anti-Trump.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Drew says it doesnt matter because the Trumps didnt set it up.
                    I think the more that comes out the more its a 'nothing burger.' If there were fewer people in the meeting I would be a lot more concerned. I don't think they would have invited the 'Russians' to Trump Tower if they were planning something sinister. I don't blame the people who hate Trump for getting excited over this, but there would need to be a lot more come out for anything to happen.

I want to make an observation: It doesn't seem that Obama, Bill, or Hillary have had much to say about this. This leads me to conclude one of two things; either they have skeletons in their own closets or they don't think its a very big deal. With the amount of surveillance and such around there is no way in **** the government didn't know about this, and its now a year later.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

pretty sure drew and his friends would have found reasons to deny and claim fake news if obama, bill or Hillary had ever said a word about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        I think the more that comes out the more its a 'nothing burger.' If there were fewer people in the meeting I would be a lot more concerned. I don't think they would have invited the 'Russians' to Trump Tower if they were planning something sinister. I don't blame the people who hate Trump for getting excited over this, but there would need to be a lot more come out for anything to happen.

I want to make an observation: It doesn't seem that Obama, Bill, or Hillary have had much to say about this. This leads me to conclude one of two things; either they have skeletons in their own closets or they don't think its a very big deal. With the amount of surveillance and such around there is no way in **** the government didn't know about this, and its now a year later.
                        Why would Bill and Hillary comment? There's no reason for them to say anything. Yep, all this lying sure is a "nothing" burger.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Well folks, it looks like confirmation bias has Drew in what Dr. X would have called his Finishing Figure Four Leg Lock.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Why would Bill and Hillary comment? There's no reason for them to say anything. Yep, all this lying sure is a "nothing" burger.
                            Hopefully this isn't news for you, but she was actually the other candidate in the race.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              Hopefully this isn't news for you, but she was actually the other candidate in the race.
                              So?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                So?
                                Where's the outrage?

Comment

Working...
                                X