X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.13 - CNN is still Fake News

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    Paging any member of the excusers to explain this away...
    Easy. It was just a person who happened to be from Russia offering dirt. That explains away the foreign power collusion piece and that's been the narrative.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Wonder when Fox will tumble?
      Hannity is giving Fredo a safe space interview tonight*, so not any time soon. They might as well go down with the ship at this point.

*Not sure how much it will help, since every time this guy opens his mouth, he sticks his foot in a little more. He's really going to beat the overwhelming odds and overcome every conceivable obstacle to wind up in prison.

EDIT: Fredo self-reported his EMAILZ! because the New York Times was going to publish them later today anyway.
      Last edited by MaizeRage; 07-11-2017, 11:04 AM.
      Originally posted by dicaslover
      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Uday's email chain, self-reported so most likely edited. Read it and shake your own head.
        Welp, found the fall guy. Trump gets off scott free after feigning ignorance to the situation ("It was those three, I didn't have a clue what they were meeting about.")

Don Jr. faces a potential couple years in a white collar crime country club, but gets pardoned by Daddy.

After the Trump dynasty ends in 2024, Don Jr. will publish his tell-all memoir and retire. Potentially taking up a much more active roll in politics.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          Welp, found the fall guy. Trump gets off scott free after feigning ignorance to the situation ("It was those three, I didn't have a clue what they were meeting about.")

Don Jr. faces a potential couple years in a white collar crime country club, but gets pardoned by Daddy.

After the Trump dynasty ends in 2024, Don Jr. will publish his tell-all memoir and retire. Potentially taking up a much more active roll in politics.
          He won't be prosecuted.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
            Paging any member of the excusers to explain this away...
            I think this is another smoke but no fire story. I could be wrong, but I think all the Russia nonsense will be a boon to republicans next year.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              I think this is another smoke but no fire story. I could be wrong, but I think all the Russia nonsense will be a boon to republicans next year.
              We're past that already -- the fire's already proven. The only question is the damage.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                We're past that already -- the fire's already proven. The only question is the damage.
                In your mind it obviously has been for awhile. This is more of a political type case, similar to what happened with the Hillary email case, versus a traditional criminal case. If the Russians had released some sort of damaging info on Hillary you would be in a much stronger position. I think the vast majority of people have moved on and are losing interest.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

In your mind it obviously has been for awhile.
                  That's true.

This is more of a political type case, similar to what happened with the Hillary email case, versus a traditional criminal case.
                  No. It's really not. Mueller is looking into criminal charges. That's why he has organized crime experts on his investigatory team. And Trump's people are lawyering up with guys who defend mobsters.

If the Russians had released some sort of damaging info on Hillary you would be in a much stronger position. I think the vast majority of people have moved on and are losing interest.
                  Republicans have decided to stick their head in the sand but everybody else is both interested and concerned. The Echo Chamber is pretending there's not even smoke while everybody outside of it is watching the flames climb high into the night.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

If the Russians had released some sort of damaging info on Hillary you would be in a much stronger position.
                    What's next? Charging people for attempted murder?
                    Originally posted by dicaslover
                    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Maybe this guy isn't actually that smart....
                      Cornell University

Comment

In your mind it obviously has been for awhile. This is more of a political type case, similar to what happened with the Hillary email case, versus a traditional criminal case. If the Russians had released some sort of damaging info on Hillary you would be in a much stronger position. I think the vast majority of people have moved on and are losing interest.
                        You are implying that most people, including our self proclaimed anti-globalist have lost interest in a foreign country trying to have an influence into our government???

Regardless of the country- we should be interested. If you are not, then I'm not interested in hearing about the complaints over the new world order, or whatever crap like that. If you are not interested- I'm also not interested in hearing about your 2nd Amendment rights- as you clearly want to be influenced by other governments were guns are banned. And I'm not interested in hearing you complain about the lack of free speech or freedom of religion, since russia isn't exactly a world leader on either free speech or religion.

This is a nurf toss issue. If you lose interest in it, then you lose the right to realistically complain about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Signing your emails "Best" is actually the worst
                          I sign mine with nothing other than my contact info.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

Even 538 said it's not clear whether what Jr did was illegal.
                            Code:
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Maybe this guy isn't actually that smart....
                              37% think he's smarter than every journalist that was in the room.

Comment

It has nothing to do with whether they actually released anything to the Trumps. It has everything to do with the intent to collude with The Kremlin to defeat a presidential candidate.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X