X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.13 - CNN is still Fake News

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    They have always been everywhere. I don't know why you think this refutes my opinion that over the long haul this p-ss is circling the drain.
    These people do seem to reproduce at a more frequent pace. I wonder what the average number of children is among the most frequent participants in this thread. Is it even enough to replace us? Probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
      These people do seem to reproduce at a more frequent pace. I wonder what the average number of children is among the most frequent participants in this thread. Is it even enough to replace us? Probably not.
      The changes in the education system are helping them indoctrinate their children to their way of thinking. They're growing.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        Sure, but I'm putting my money on the numbers. A younger, browner, more diverse pool of voters is not going to do folks like Trump any favors. Much of the fear and anger that spurred the GOP turnout in November was from those who see their place on the dogpile changing in ways they do not like and cannot deal with.

But we must keep the idiots from tossing education in the dumpster. That is so critical.
        c'mon!!!! every group of folk has another group that they spit on the key is to let that group know you don't like the downhill chit either any time you can make someone mad, you win!
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
          I think unfortunately amongst both groups the people you would want having kids aren't. I have a lot of friends on both sides who would make wonderful parents and have good genes but don't have kids.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            The changes in the education system are helping them indoctrinate their children to their way of thinking. They're growing.
            Education is critical, and I don't think anyone can deny that the efforts to disparage education and to deny science of all kinds, including climate change and evolution, come primarily from the right. It is no coincidence that those states that make up the large red block in the south and middle west are consistently rated lowest in quality of education. Keep em ignorant, angry, and scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              I think unfortunately amongst both groups the people you would want having kids aren't. I have a lot of friends on both sides who would make wonderful parents and have good genes but don't have kids.
              There are quite a few good liberals in Minnesota, but man, would you want those people to have kids?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                There are quite a few good liberals in Minnesota, but man, would you want those people to have kids?
                Most definitely. The future of the country is a **** of a lot more important than any sort of political ideology. We absolutely need smart/decent people to have more kids.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Most definitely. The future of the country is a **** of a lot more important than any sort of political ideology. We absolutely need smart/decent people to have more kids.
                  There are 8 people in the division I work in for my current employer. Among the 8 there are a total of 10 children. Most of us have kids, a couple don't, and all but 1 is beyond the normal age for having kids (our average age is 50 and 5 of us are over 50) so the odds are very much against many (or any, really) more kids in this group. We are all educated, all fairly financially secure, all intelligent, articulate, thinking people, and we're not going to replace ourselves. Those kinds of numbers are reversed for uneducated people who live with deep financial uncertainty, and people with too many kids and too little financial security vote based on their fears and not their logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    They have always been everywhere. I don't know why you think this refutes my opinion that over the long haul this p-ss is circling the drain.
                    Because it just isnt old white people in Deer Rape, WI or Uncle Daddy, AR that feel hat way. There are college aged people who dine out on the idea that the liberal media is corrupt and Donald Trump and his ilk are the truth. It is spreading, not declining and with the internet they are now connecting on a level previously unheard of which allows them to strengthen bonds and multiply.

This is not some subversive group trying to sound cool by being underground anarchists, these are true believers and they are growing.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Yep. These people bought into the lie of the liberal bias in education and now indoctrinate their kids close to home.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The

Best

People

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...&ICID=ref_fark

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Ugh 😑
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Rotflmao
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              Saw that on Twitter yesterday. So very awesome.

Comment

This has always been true. Smart women have better things to do than spend their twenties (let alone their teens) as incubators so family size is inversely proportional to intelligence. Birth control amplified the effect. By all rights we should be getting dumber every generation.

But we're rescued by immigration. I suspect 95% of added value in the form of innovation, entrepreneurship, art, science, and just plain hard work is delivered by the first two generations of immigrant families. By generation three people have their feet up and mind in neutral. We should deport them and always have an America of people who actually give a sh-t about America.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X