This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    sure mookie is 7hrs ahead of east coast time and all, but he shared with all y'all 12hrs ago
    There are like four overlapping threads where a lot of the politics can be posted. Cut us Midwesterners some slack when the sled dog team finally arrives with the news. Fancy elitist coastal residents with your electric lights and horseless carriages.

I'm sure I've been guilty of late/duplicate posting in these threads too.
    Last edited by aparch; 07-14-2017, 11:42 AM.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.13 - CNN is still Fake News

Noted hippie liberal Charles Krauthammer thinks it is collusion: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...till-collusion

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Nothing untoward happened during the Russian meeting, which is why the Trump people are telling everyone he was in Florida that day when we all know he was in NYC: https://***********/AynRandPaulRyan/...ndal%2F3859%2F

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          Nothing untoward happened during the Russian meeting, which is why the Trump people are telling everyone he was in Florida that day when we all know he was in NYC: https://***********/AynRandPaulRyan/...ndal%2F3859%2F
          I'll ask again. Why do these people keep lying? I don't get it.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Yeah, he's not a sexual predator. No wonder 53% of white women voted for him.
            What percentage of that 53 were married to white men? i"m guessing it's high and that most were voting their husbands' interests.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              this is all that matters to far too many people, Pres. Obama didn't push Christianity over all others, therefore he was a leftist liberal without any sort of moral compass to guide his way.
              I call BS on the idea that the fake Christians/"evangelicals" care even a tiny bit about the president being a Christian or pushing Christian ideals. My evidence is President Donald J. Drumpf being elected.
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                I call BS on the idea that the fake Christians/"evangelicals" care even a tiny bit about the president being a Christian or pushing Christian ideals. My evidence is President Donald J. Drumpf being elected.
                IMO, they were making an exception to stop Hillary from taking office, taking the devil they think they know over the she-devil they fear and hate.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                  What percentage of that 53 were married to white men? i"m guessing it's high and that most were voting their husbands' interests.
                  No, not really. Women in this country have been raised to be suspicious of any woman in power. It's a psychological condition. That's why I believe that we will not see a Woman President for at least another generation.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

You may be right. I'm sure there is survey data out there to determine whether there is at least correlation.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      IMO, they were making an exception to stop Hillary from taking office, taking the devil they think they know over the she-devil they fear and hate.
                      No doubt. But it (liking the one and hating the other) has nothing to do with espousing Christianity. Hillary is very devout in her religion and has spoken of it often. Trump is like "Church? Is that the place with the tiny free wine samples?"
                      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                        No doubt. But it (liking the one and hating the other) has nothing to do with espousing Christianity. Hillary is very devout in her religion and has spoken of it often. Trump is like "Church? Is that the place with the tiny free wine samples?"
                        Abortion is the new litmus test for Christianity.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Abortion is the new litmus test for Christianity.
                          Only here among our local crazies. Christianity has survived numerous fanatical eejits, and it will survive them.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

It turns out more people were in the room during the Russian meeting, including Sleepy Gary, Pencilvester, Reverse Giraffe, and Mr Poopy Butthole: http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/14/politi...ing/index.html

KDR

Comment

The Christian voters are hypocrites like Joe who focus on a single issue like abortion but ignore wars, drone strikes, death penalty, homeless/poor adults dying of starvation, healthcare etc.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                It turns out more people were in the room during the Russian meeting, including Sleepy Gary, Pencilvester, Reverse Giraffe, and Mr Poopy Butthole: http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/14/politi...ing/index.html
                                Yeah, but no one on the Trump team had a private email server.

Comment

Working...
                                X