Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.13 - CNN is still Fake News

Inspired by Actual Events

Re: POTUS 45.13 - CNN is still Fake News

Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    this is all that matters to far too many people, Pres. Obama didn't push Christianity over all others, therefore he was a leftist liberal without any sort of moral compass to guide his way.
    I call BS on the idea that the fake Christians/"evangelicals" care even a tiny bit about the president being a Christian or pushing Christian ideals. My evidence is President Donald J. Drumpf being elected.
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

wubba lubba dub dub

Quote Originally Posted by geezer View Post
    I call BS on the idea that the fake Christians/"evangelicals" care even a tiny bit about the president being a Christian or pushing Christian ideals. My evidence is President Donald J. Drumpf being elected.
    IMO, they were making an exception to stop Hillary from taking office, taking the devil they think they know over the she-devil they fear and hate.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

Women and I have an understanding. They tend to stay away from me, and I tend to understand that I'm repulsive to them. It's not my favorite understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    What percentage of that 53 were married to white men? i"m guessing it's high and that most were voting their husbands' interests.
    No, not really. Women in this country have been raised to be suspicious of any woman in power. It's a psychological condition. That's why I believe that we will not see a Woman President for at least another generation.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

You may be right. I'm sure there is survey data out there to determine whether there is at least correlation.

Inspired by Actual Events

Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    IMO, they were making an exception to stop Hillary from taking office, taking the devil they think they know over the she-devil they fear and hate.
    No doubt. But it (liking the one and hating the other) has nothing to do with espousing Christianity. Hillary is very devout in her religion and has spoken of it often. Trump is like "Church? Is that the place with the tiny free wine samples?"
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Quote Originally Posted by geezer View Post
    No doubt. But it (liking the one and hating the other) has nothing to do with espousing Christianity. Hillary is very devout in her religion and has spoken of it often. Trump is like "Church? Is that the place with the tiny free wine samples?"
    Abortion is the new litmus test for Christianity.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Abortion is the new litmus test for Christianity.
    Only here among our local crazies. Christianity has survived numerous fanatical eejits, and it will survive them.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

"The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

It turns out more people were in the room during the Russian meeting, including Sleepy Gary, Pencilvester, Reverse Giraffe, and Mr Poopy Butthole: http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/14/politi...ing/index.html

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

The Christian voters are hypocrites like Joe who focus on a single issue like abortion but ignore wars, drone strikes, death penalty, homeless/poor adults dying of starvation, healthcare etc.

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    It turns out more people were in the room during the Russian meeting, including Sleepy Gary, Pencilvester, Reverse Giraffe, and Mr Poopy Butthole: http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/14/politi...ing/index.html
    Yeah, but no one on the Trump team had a private email server.

wubba lubba dub dub

"...and he's sorry you don't have any bad memories of your time with him."
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

Women and I have an understanding. They tend to stay away from me, and I tend to understand that I'm repulsive to them. It's not my favorite understanding.

I expect this story to find out that the Trump team colluded with the Russians on the fake news planting that happened on Facebook and other social media outlets. Which in effect slanted the election to Trump. That appears to be where this is going.

Quote Originally Posted by mookie1995 View Post
    tD thinks mrs macron is in good shape. good eye.
    Donnie is probably shocked that a 64 year-old woman is capable of lighting up a room, considering Melania is the first one to make it past his usual "damaged goods" threshold of 40-45.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Boosh Factor (4/04/17): 5.242424

I swear to God I expected to see Boaty McBoat Face written in your summary.

Drew says it doesnt matter because the Trumps didnt set it up.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Lucia Apologist

WaPo: Trump Jr.’s Russia meeting sure sounds like a Russian intelligence operation

Great article about what I think a number of us already knew. I did like one of the comments though:
    It's starting to make sense. When Trump wanted an investigation into whether Trump Tower was bugged by the Obama administration, he wanted to know if there were tapes of the DTJ meeting.
    Things that make you go, "huh"
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West.

Lucia Apologist

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Donnie is probably shocked that a 64 year-old woman is capable of lighting up a room, considering Melania is the first one to make it past his usual "damaged goods" threshold of 40-45.
    So I didn't realize she was Macron's former high school teacher.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West.

wubba lubba dub dub

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    So I didn't realize she was Macron's former high school teacher.
    In every way, shape, and form, Macron is the anti-Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Drew says it doesnt matter because the Trumps didnt set it up.
    I think the more that comes out the more its a 'nothing burger.' If there were fewer people in the meeting I would be a lot more concerned. I don't think they would have invited the 'Russians' to Trump Tower if they were planning something sinister. I don't blame the people who hate Trump for getting excited over this, but there would need to be a lot more come out for anything to happen.

I want to make an observation: It doesn't seem that Obama, Bill, or Hillary have had much to say about this. This leads me to conclude one of two things; either they have skeletons in their own closets or they don't think its a very big deal. With the amount of surveillance and such around there is no way in **** the government didn't know about this, and its now a year later.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

pretty sure drew and his friends would have found reasons to deny and claim fake news if obama, bill or Hillary had ever said a word about it.

Thread Information