X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.13 - CNN is still Fake News

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Hey, you all had your chance to inherit. Not my fault you made bad decisions at birth.
    "Start a business, borrow from your parents if you have to......"
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
      And yet, paying half their income in deductibles for their health insurance is no big deal. It's people's choice whether they want the insurance or not. Choices, lovely thing in America. Freedoms.

can't afford it, then they're just lazy slackers who should get better jobs.
      You might have missed it earlier in the thread, but I clearly stated that I was in favor of single payer and think it's inevitable.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        We need holes in the way, so people don't get hit in the head by 60lb sacks of drugs being thrown over: https://***********/justinsink/statu...73633099354112
        I missed when the National Press Club was moved to the Cabaret Voltaire, but I am completely on board.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          You might have missed it earlier in the thread, but I clearly stated that I was in favor of single payer and think it's inevitable.
          And yet, you support those most violently opposed to it. Funny, huh?

If only there were a way.................................

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            And yet, you support those most violently opposed to it. Funny, huh?

If only there were a way.................................
            Lesser of two evils, overall. I'd prefer a better way.

Comment

I think we all need to grab on to this as a point of near universal agreement.

You are correct -- it is inevitable.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The.
                Best.
                People.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Single Payer doesn't solve problems either. I want problem solving.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Unreal. We should all drop this lovely man a note of discouragement and see if his head explodes
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Peter W. Smith, GOP operative who sought Clinton's emails from Russian hackers, committed suicide, records show

For his umpteenth distraction from Russia, will Trump himself accuse Hillary of killing Peter Smith or will he have several of his winged monkeys do it for him on friendly media outlets? Probably the latter so he can then tweet "everyone is saying that Hillary did it."
                      The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Yeah, I know. Dems are gonna take ur gunz.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                          Peter W. Smith, GOP operative who sought Clinton's emails from Russian hackers, committed suicide, records show

For his umpteenth distraction from Russia, will Trump himself accuse Hillary of killing Peter Smith or will he have several of his winged monkeys do it for him on friendly media outlets? Probably the latter so he can then tweet "everyone is saying that Hillary did it."
                          I wonder if the GOP and their morons are going to hunt for the real killer. Probably shacked up with Vince Foster's murderer.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            I think we all need to grab on to this as a point of near universal agreement.

You are correct -- it is inevitable.
                            It may have taken thousands of posts, but it was bound to happen eventually!

Comment

LOL, I thought he was referring to someone who ran last year. The only person I could think of who came anywhere close was Rubio, but I knew he couldn't be the answer. Was Macron born in Kenya as well ? They were both young when they came to office and that is where the similarities end for me. Macron is pretty much a centrist and I can't think of any issues where Obama wasn't solidly left on. One could argue drone use I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                LOL, I thought he was referring to someone who ran last year. The only person I could think of who came anywhere close was Rubio, but I knew he couldn't be the answer. Was Macron born in Kenya as well ? They were both young when they came to office and that is where the similarities end for me. Macron is pretty much a centrist and I can't think of any issues where Obama wasn't solidly left on. One could argue drone use I guess.
                                Leaving aside the fact that you're completely wrong about Obama, what does his position on our country's political spectrum have to do with whether or not he is a competent statesman?

Comment

Working...
                                X