X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.13 - CNN is still Fake News

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    You are implying that most people, including our self proclaimed anti-globalist have lost interest in a foreign country trying to have an influence into our government???

Regardless of the country- we should be interested. If you are not, then I'm not interested in hearing about the complaints over the new world order, or whatever crap like that. If you are not interested- I'm also not interested in hearing about your 2nd Amendment rights- as you clearly want to be influenced by other governments were guns are banned. And I'm not interested in hearing you complain about the lack of free speech or freedom of religion, since russia isn't exactly a world leader on either free speech or religion.

This is a nurf toss issue. If you lose interest in it, then you lose the right to realistically complain about anything.
    Could you imagine Drew's reaction if Britain and Australia worked with the Dems to get guns banned in this country? Drew would lose his ****ing mind.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      37% think he's smarter than every journalist that was in the room.
      That could be true and my point still stand.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The "nothingburger" Reince talked about has grown from a one-pound patty two days ago to Goodyear blimp size yesterday. And now....approximately this.
        The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Maybe this guy isn't actually that smart....
          I don't even know what to say there. He set the bear trap, notified reporters, then proceeded to step in it and blame Obama for the whole thing as he's bleeding on the floor.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
            You are implying that most people, including our self proclaimed anti-globalist have lost interest in a foreign country trying to have an influence into our government???

Regardless of the country- we should be interested. If you are not, then I'm not interested in hearing about the complaints over the new world order, or whatever crap like that. If you are not interested- I'm also not interested in hearing about your 2nd Amendment rights- as you clearly want to be influenced by other governments were guns are banned. And I'm not interested in hearing you complain about the lack of free speech or freedom of religion, since russia isn't exactly a world leader on either free speech or religion.

This is a nurf toss issue. If you lose interest in it, then you lose the right to realistically complain about anything.
            I wasn't saying me specifically. I think we're getting close to time to move on unless something big comes out though.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Even 538 said it's not clear whether what Jr did was illegal.
              Well then just strike the middle paragraph.

Either way, the tell-all books are going to be amazing. Its a shame Tom Clancy isn't around to see this.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Maybe this guy isn't actually that smart....
                STEPHANOPOULOS: What do you say to Senator Grassley.

CRUZ: Well, look, I think we are making steady progress and I think the conversations have been collaborative and in good faith.

You know, I don't think we should be deceived by Chuck Schumer and his attacks and misstatements.

STEPHANOPOULOS: But that's Chuck Grassley, not Chuck Schumer.

CRUZ: I understand that,
                Originally posted by dicaslover
                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  That's true.

No. It's really not. Mueller is looking into criminal charges. That's why he has organized crime experts on his investigatory team. And Trump's people are lawyering up with guys who defend mobsters.

Republicans have decided to stick their head in the sand but everybody else is both interested and concerned. The Echo Chamber is pretending there's not even smoke while everybody outside of it is watching the flames climb high into the night.
                  Mueller might be more independent than Lynch, but he's still a republican who has spent a lot of time around Washington. I'd be surprised if the outcome is much different than Hillary case.

The echo chamber works both ways.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    I wasn't saying me specifically. I think we're getting close to time to move on unless something big comes out though.
                    LOL

The new revelation PROVES attempted collusion. You don't think we're close to an indictment?
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                      STEPHANOPOULOS: What do you say to Senator Grassley.

CRUZ: Well, look, I think we are making steady progress and I think the conversations have been collaborative and in good faith.

You know, I don't think we should be deceived by Chuck Schumer and his attacks and misstatements.

STEPHANOPOULOS: But that's Chuck Grassley, not Chuck Schumer.

CRUZ: I understand that,
                      Brilliant says the 37%.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        fredo's not dumb like everybody says, he's smart.
                        And he demands RESPECT!
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Based on that post, it IS you, specifically.

People like you spent YEARS on Secretary Clinton's e-mails. Years. And multiple hearings with her at the head for hours.

This is WAY, WAY, WAY bigger than that.

You were upset with the possibility that some sensitive information was leaked.

This is about a foreign country interfering with our system of government.

You can NOT be serious that we can just "move on" if something big does not come along. Again, that takes away your complaint card for anything.

Guys like you are afraid that ISIS is going to take over our country- that's not going to happen, just due to simple numbers. But you want to move on when a government appears to have tried to influence our elections???? Seriously?

Give me a break.

This needs to be gone 100% through so that the next election is without interference from anyone outside of our borders. Voting, false information, etc. Everything.

This is our system of government at stake, here.

Take that lightly, and you are free to move on to someplace else, unless you want everything you say to be moot.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            And he demands RESPECT!
                            How do you say "banana daiquiri" in Spanish?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Looks like we have our case for treason. Trump campaign, but its own admission, attended a meeting where they had an expectation of getting campaign dirt against a political opponent supplied by an enemy foreign power. Anybody defending Trump at this point, including USCHO posters, are basically saying they're okay with treason against the United States as long as it helps bring about an electoral outcome that they prefer. If that's your stance (Drew, Sic, Flaggy, etc) then you should say it out here loud and proud.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Watergate moved much slower than this--should everyone have moved on then?

Comment

Working...
                                X