Making a Murderer updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I think I’m going to scream if I hear the AG or cops or other state people mention the poor halbach family again.
    If they cared about the victim or her family they’d have tried to find out who really did this from the get go
    I like how people think you can't believe there is a possibility Avery was framed while still supporting the Halbach family.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

How is this POS Colburn not in prison?
      He should be imprisoned for his actions, perjury, planting evidence and whatever can be tacked on for ignoring that phone call from Green Bay police etc.

Manitowoc needs a real life Ed Exley type but apparently the department is riddled with terrible cops.
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Re: Making a Murderer updates

And the coroner. Jesus

Comment

• Comment

I mean I get why he is angry...but maybe dial it down just a notch. You arent making yourself sound any better.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

There are in fact simple steps to clear the names of Hillegas, Bloedern, Tadych and Bobby Dassey. Submit to testing their dna (AND fingerprints)and offer to talk with Zellner. Innocent people have 0 to fear of tests or sworn statements.

But they won’t do it and that confirms (imo) Zellner's theory.
              EDIT: she also needs fingerprints of Colburn and Lenk. If any of the above match the unknown prints on the rav4 then Shazam!
              Last edited by solovsfett; 10-29-2018, 09:04 AM.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

In case anyone still wonders about AG Brad Schimel’s moral compass.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqqmZ34U8AAhbkf?format=jpg

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                  There are in fact simple steps to clear the names of Hillegas, Bloedern, Tadych and Bobby Dassey. Submit to testing their dna (AND fingerprints)and offer to talk with Zellner. Innocent people have 0 to fear of tests or sworn statements.

But they won’t do it and that confirms (imo) Zellner's theory.
                  EDIT: she also needs fingerprints of Colburn and Lenk. If any of the above match the unknown prints on the rav4 then Shazam!
                  Uhm, were talking about submitting to testing to get a guy out of prison that has likely been in prison for how long despite likely committing neither crime and you wonder why innocent people won't submit to testing/sworn statements? I wouldn't either.
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                    Uhm, were talking about submitting to testing to get a guy out of prison that has likely been in prison for how long despite likely committing neither crime and you wonder why innocent people won't submit to testing/sworn statements? I wouldn't either.
                    Nothing to hide or fear if you’re innocent. Avoiding tests or attorneys calls invites skepticism. If Tadych (since he’s gone nuts) wants to clear his name he can do it. Bobby too but Bobby is asking sheriff’s deputies to assist, not lawyers, a very interesting train of thought imo.

Comment

That is not always true. I would never talk to a cop without a lawyer present if it was for anything bigger than a traffic ticket. Took too many law classes back in the day to think otherwise. (plus I come from a family that has a few that bent a law or two) Never willfully give up a right just because you did nothing wrong you are putting yourself at a major disadvantage.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        That is not always true. I would never talk to a cop without a lawyer present if it was for anything bigger than a traffic ticket. Took too many law classes back in the day to think otherwise. (plus I come from a family that has a few that bent a law or two) Never willfully give up a right just because you did nothing wrong you are putting yourself at a major disadvantage.
                        This. Having a couple cops in my family, even they say answer anything with "I need a lawyer present."

Some people think that is some sort of admission of guilt, and it's really not. It's simply safeguarding against things like the Manitowoc cops.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          This. Having a couple cops in my family, even they say answer anything with "I need a lawyer present."

Some people think that is some sort of admission of guilt, and it's really not. It's simply safeguarding against things like the Manitowoc cops.
                          There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to have someone with you that actually understands the situation you're in.
                          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Plus who cares "how it looks"? I would rather it look like I am guilty and be protected than look innocent and be at risk.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Plus who cares "how it looks"? I would rather it look like I am guilty and be protected than look innocent and be at risk.
                              Agreed.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Definitely, I didn’t mean to advocate for talking without a lawyer present.

Comment

Working...
                                X