Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Making a Murderer updates

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    Why dispose of only 80% of the body? Why not the whole thing?
    Needed some evidence to frame Steve.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      Correct. It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Exactly.
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Related note: i’m Hearing rumors that Cold Case (tv show) has picked up the Ricky Hochstettler murder. IF that’s true I just don’t have words to describe what will happen in or to Manitowoc County.

https://amp.postcrescent.com/amp/80862938

I hope the rumors are true

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Unless they find the car that hit him nothing will come of this. While Manitowac screwed up (again) there is zero evidence of what they are accusing the sheriff of. It is one thing to prove they screwed up the investigation, it is a whole nothing thing to prove they actually killed the kid.
            Last edited by Handyman; 11-18-2018, 12:49 PM.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Meet the new boss Manitowoc/Calumet/Kratz et al.

Not at all like the old corrupted one: https://t.co/xfTzPtdwd4

This bodes well for those of us hoping Evers is sympathetic to Zellner’s arguments.

Comment

Sorry all you wacko conspiracy theorists; Stephen Avery is still guilty as Hell-double-hockeystix

http://thefederalist.com/2018/12/11/...K3FSU.facebook
                Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

The federalist. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    The federalist. Lol
                    Can you actually dispute anything they say or are you spouting the usual ******* dismissal of any website you don't agree with? LOL
                    Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

Originally posted by MadTownSioux View Post
                      Sorry all you wacko conspiracy theorists; Stephen Avery is still guilty as Hell-double-hockeystix

Naw, nah, no, not buying that BS. And FTR, it's not innocent/guilty. It's guilty/not guilty. Furthermore, is there reasonable doubt. Avery clears all of that legally from what was shown.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

LOL literally from the very beginning they are completely wrong

Let’s Go Through Those Conspiracies
                        First off, viewers still have to accept that Halbach’s body was moved onto Avery’s property by members of the Manitowoc, Wisconsin police department, or someone else hoping to frame him, then burned in a firepit in front of his home—with other murder tools belonging to Avery—without anyone on the busy property noticing.
                        That is not even the "conspiracy theory". How hard is it to at least get what you are trying to refute correct?

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                          LOL literally from the very beginning they are completely wrong

That is not even the "conspiracy theory". How hard is it to at least get what you are trying to refute correct?
                          I stopped reading when the author blew off the police misconduct and apathy as a non-issue...
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

You ate paint chips as a child didnt you?
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MadTownSioux View Post
                              Can you actually dispute anything they say or are you spouting the usual ******* dismissal of any website you don't agree with? LOL
                              I think we can dispute everything. Nice try through! You mad that walker lost or something? Afraid Evers won’t continue the coverup?

Comment

• Originally posted by MadTownSioux View Post

We don’t have to identify for you every last piece of evidence pointing away from SA/Brendan, Strang, Buting, Zellner and Nirider have already done that. The facts you ignore are the pertinent points here.

Some of those facts
                                -cops tampered with both juries, see TTM for the breakdown
                                -judge Sutkiewicz worked with Kratz about 10 years ago, again, facts and timeline on tick tick manitowoc twitter all laid out in detail
                                -Brady violation/where is the zipperer voice message from Halbach recorded by Calumet SD?
                                -where are avery’s FINGER prints anywhere? Do cops not dust for prints anymore??? Not Avery prints on rav4, not on key, not anywhere on the evidence. Why?
                                No TH evidence on key, not prints not dna, how does that happen without bleach?
                                Bullet has dna but not blood or bone? Huh? Explain with science please.
                                Flyover video, no rav4.
                                Key found on 7th search of room, bullet on 7th search of garage,
                                Bones? 200 LE on Avery property for 3 days until they found them? Bull****.
                                Colburn calling in plates of rav4 and in the background you hear a woman (strum? Or Strauss?) say “it’s here”.

And i’m To believe an enquirer type journal who’s editorial staff cannot correct “there” to “they’re“ in the lead paragraph?

Nope.
                                And say hello to Dean Strang joining Ever’s criminal justice reform team.

Buh bye Kratz/Colburn/Lenk/Bobby D/Remiker/Dedering/Tadych/Barb Janda et al

Comment

Working...
                                X