Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Making a Murderer updates

Re: Making a Murderer updates

A list from ttm

Cops visited both juries when they were deliberating. I believe they brought food as well.
    Bobby dasseyís pc search results withheld from strang and buting along with the voicemail Halbachís left in zippererís answering machine after she left averyís.
    Numerous witnesses claim to have seen halbachís car at Kuss rd turnaround, abandoned.

Neighbor says a rav4 was driven into averyís Property followed by a cop on I believe 11/5?

Cops search avery and Dassey properties. Avery garage filled with oil stains but they luminol it and find NOTHING. Dassey harage is filled with blood everywhere and Bobby says oh I cut a deer in here. And no testing done? What?

Thereís still little chance a Wisconsin or even federal court will do the right thing. Circling the wagons is the sop.

But if Zellner wins somehow the precedent will have been set and hopefully more wrongful convictions are overturned.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Krug#1 View Post
    The timing of this new series, out on Oct 19, is exquisite.

I harbor no hope Walker and Schimel are going to demand an investigation into cops lying under oath, so, hopefully, beyond making the case for SA and BD innocence as well as the case for badly needed criminal justice reform, I hope this series fires up voters and Walker and schimel are sent packing.

Old Dirty Basterd Shirtless Guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by solovsfett View Post
    The timing of this new series, out on Oct 19, is exquisite.

I harbor no hope Walker and Schimel are going to demand an investigation into cops lying under oath, so, hopefully, beyond making the case for SA and BD innocence as well as the case for badly needed criminal justice reform, I hope this series fires up voters and Walker and schimel are sent packing.
    No offense, but I don't think democrat politicians are really that much more interested in the systemic changes required to make this better?
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits...Posted by Yager on 12/18/09: Remember, remember, the 18th of October (2003).

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Quote Originally Posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    No offense, but I don't think democrat politicians are really that much more interested in the systemic changes required to make this better?
    I doubt any politician has the ability to really make the types of changes needed to actually fix the criminal justice system. The problems are too large, and the cancer is too deep.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Quote Originally Posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    Youíre probably right. Now that I think of it Jim Doyle didnít seem all that interested in criminal justice reform either.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I doubt any politician has the ability to really make the types of changes needed to actually fix the criminal justice system. The problems are too large, and the cancer is too deep.
    The cancer is too deep is right. Itís Metastasized to all parts of the government/justice system. This is a case where I think if the miracle happens and Zellner gets a sympathetic judge (barring someone coming forward to confess) I have a slight pollyanish hope that it may create a title wave of reforms...but,...

Old Dirty Basterd Shirtless Guy's Avatar

It feels like the whole problem is that a conviction convinces everyone of guilt so no one wants to admit a mistake along the way to a conviction without something glaringly wrong so appeals aren't real. The deck shouldn't be stacked that far against defendants but than again...the bad guys with lots of money would be even more likely to get a not guilty verdict if they get multiple tries at a regular trial? idk
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits...Posted by Yager on 12/18/09: Remember, remember, the 18th of October (2003).

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

https://t.co/mAkChTEjvu?amp=1

How the hell this guy could win any court case is surreal.

3 episodes in. Amazing!!!

Smoking in the selection room. XYZ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by solovsfett View Post
    3 episodes in. Amazing!!!
    Itís like you wake up every morning striving to be nothing but a worthless dumbass. Really, do you try to be such a waste of space in life or do you have to put in extra effort to be such a dumb****?

Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    Itís like you wake up every morning striving to be nothing but a worthless dumbass. Really, do you try to be such a waste of space in life or do you have to put in extra effort to be such a dumb****?
    +1

This show obviously upsets you. I donít care about that whether youíre LE or youíre one of those insane guilters. I donít come on this board insulting people for their opinions but if thatís your lot in life it must suck and I wish you a turn for the better someday.

This second series is proving beyond a shadow of a doubt the evidence (as it were) was planted. Scientifically proven beyond any doubt. Fact.

(((NPC)))
    Why are you upset he is posting about a show in a thread about said show? No one is making you or the other troll cone in here and read it. If it annoys you so much just ignore it.

Oh wait, then you couldn't pout and complain like a 3 year old and get all the attention.

He fixes the cable?
    Looks like others already responded like adults. I'll go ahead and just act like you.

**** off, ******bag.

+1
    You too, ****head.

Quote Originally Posted by state of hockey View Post
    Looks like others already responded like adults. I'll go ahead and just act like you.

**** off, ******bag.

You too, ****head.
    +1

Generic Catchy Message

It’s like you wake up every morning striving to be nothing but a worthless dumbass. Really, do you try to be such a waste of space in life or do you have to put in extra effort to be such a dumb****?
    I never took Ken Kratz as a big college hockey fan.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

Go State! Beat Lake State
    6-9-1 (2-5-1-1, 7th B1G)

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Lucia Apologist

What the **** is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by state of hockey View Post

**** off, ******bag.

You too, ****head.
    I guess you put me in my place with big words.

I guess you put me in my place with big words.
    Eat a bag of d1cks. There's some small words for you

Thread Information