Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Making a Murderer updates

Re: Making a Murderer updates

Quote Originally Posted by solovsfett View Post
    Travesty. It will be kicked over to scotus now.

While his coerced confession ****ed both himself and Avery in the court of public opinion I truly feel Zellner will get Avery out if not by the new evidence and affidavits then by the 3-4 Brady violations Kratz committed. How the hell they could justify Dassey's continued incarceration after that will be very interesting.

But this will take at least two more years to play out. Zellner will have to wait for federal courts to address the Brady violations as I don't believe the appeals court will be sympathetic. All of WI DOJ etc have circled the wagons.
    I would say that there is maybe a 1% chance SCOTUS does the right thing.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    I would say that there is maybe a 1% chance SCOTUS does the right thing.
    If they even take the case. you're most likely right. I don't have a good feeling re Brendan's case.

I have higher hopes Avery will win at the federal level based on Kratz withholding or destroying exculpatory evidence (zipperer answering machine message from th), unedited ASY flyover video etc. Brady violations are serious enough to overturn this case with just one, Zellner has found 4.

This may be why Kratz is petitioning Netflix not to release mam2

TTM is reporting Teresa Halbach phone records show receipt of a call or voicemail on November 1, 2005 from a convicted murderer who was out of prison. Initials AQ. Served time with Avery.

He's screen shotting police reports proving Kratz and calumet were aware of the call/message but did not disclose to Strang/Buting.

Ever stranger, TH's mom calls calumet evidently that same day at 2:52 and the report says "death"...

What the h happened up there???

I hope Zellner is all over this lead

Even by Bumphuk, WI standards this is a collosal screw up.

Quote Originally Posted by solovsfett View Post
    TTM is reporting Teresa Halbach phone records show receipt of a call or voicemail on November 1, 2005 from a convicted murderer who was out of prison. Initials AQ. Served time with Avery.

He's screen shotting police reports proving Kratz and calumet were aware of the call/message but did not disclose to Strang/Buting.

Ever stranger, TH's mom calls calumet evidently that same day at 2:52 and the report says "death"...

What the h happened up there???

I hope Zellner is all over this lead
    It just keeps looking worse and worse for the county/police/DA. Wow.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    It just keeps looking worse and worse for the county/police/DA. Wow.
    They did a really ****ty job of covering this up. My gut still thinks he did it, but I don't know how you keep him in jail at this point...

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    They did a really ****ty job of covering this up. My gut still thinks he did it, but I don't know how you keep him in jail at this point...
    I used to think that too, but with the new information, I'm not so sure. There is supposedly now evidence that Halbach left the Avery residence, via cell phone pings, and witness testimony that they saw her car leave. And supposedly there's also evidence that her car was somewhere other than the Avery Lot 2 days before it was found, and after she was killed.

Also read that her ex boyfriend's brother in law was a sheriff's deputy for that county at the time, and helped cover it up. I think it was the ex boyfriend.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

I always thought it was the ex...that dude stank of guilt.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

bump

https://www.postcrescent.com/story/n...may/567522002/

State of Wisconsin admits in their brief scotus could decide tactics used on Dassey were coercive and rule as such for future cases but too bad so sad Brendan. Hmmmm

Also, Kathleen Zellner’s amended brief lands on Monday. Word from ticktockmanitowoc is she is now in possession of the cd recording of Halbach’s voicemail to Zipperer’s. This vm was left allegedly after she left Avery’s property. Strang and Buting had no idea this cd existed because Kratz withheld it, a Brady violation and one of four apparently.

Also, Zellner has been working with the AG as she’s done in prior cases...since she’s 20-0 now I hope brad schimel realizes the position the state is in and makes concessions.

It’s unreal Zellner hasn’t been given access to the rav4.

https://amp.postcrescent.com/amp/623390002

I think this maneuvering by Zellner is garnish. What she really wants is to move this into federal court where Brady violations by Kratz would hopefully be addressed.

SCOTUS calendar includes June 14 discussion on Dassey case. Within 2-3 weeks from that date we’ll know if scotus will take in arguments.

Zellner added a cd to her brief, the cd contains images and searches from BOBBY dassey’s pc. Strang and Buting were unaware of this disc and were given a paper report implying it was Brendan and not Bobby.
    The state turned the cd over a few weeks ago “oops, we violated Brady but these guys are still guilty as sin so who cares?”

So the Halbach voicemail cd is still missing.

Wisconsin Circuit Court on deck and in the spotlight: http://fox11online.com/news/local/co...tly-discovered

I think Zellner has set a trap for circuit court assuming they’ll continue their diabolical course which can best be summed up by this song:
    https://youtu.be/u29_z56sJYk
    Last edited by solovsfett; 06-07-2018 at 06:34 PM.

Old Dirty Basterd Shirtless Guy's Avatar

Sub

Thread Information