Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 179

Thread: RPI Engineers 2017-2018

  1. #141
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,627

    Re: RPI Engineers 2017-2018


  2. #142
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,627

    Re: RPI Engineers 2017-2018


  3. #143
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    187,333

    Re: RPI Engineers 2017-2018

    Quote Originally Posted by turk181 View Post
    Thanks

  4. #144
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    187,333

    Re: RPI Engineers 2017-2018

    She has gotten a G or an A on 14 of her team's 19 goals so far this year http://www.mngirlshockeyhub.com/rost...bseason=420956.

    She will appear on the list of recruits on the men's recruit thread when I post it again on Sunday.

  5. #145
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    187,333

    Re: RPI Engineers 2017-2018

    Missed another Elaina (Ellie) Kaiser (Chicago Mission U16) for 2020. https://twitter.com/ekaiser1010


    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 12-01-2017 at 04:43 PM.

  6. #146
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    187,333

    Re: RPI Engineers 2017-2018

    And yet another. this one for next season



  7. #147
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    187,333

    Re: RPI Engineers 2017-2018

    Either Elite Prospects has it wrong or we stole Hicks from Princeton. http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=431686

  8. #148
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    187,333

    Re: RPI Engineers 2017-2018

    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 12-01-2017 at 05:26 PM.

  9. #149
    They ignore ridicule & fight; I win
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    42,491

    Re: RPI Engineers 2017-2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    And yet another. this one for next season


    Wonder if any relation to the ref we all love...
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

  10. #150
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,627

    Re: RPI Engineers 2017-2018


  11. #151
    Really??!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Great white north
    Posts
    1,788

    Re: RPI Engineers 2017-2018

    Quote Originally Posted by turk181 View Post
    I think they look pretty sweet, any idea of when they will wear them? Props to Bucci

  12. #152
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,627

    Re: RPI Engineers 2017-2018

    Quote Originally Posted by giwan View Post
    I think they look pretty sweet, any idea of when they will wear them? Props to Bucci
    I don’t know......

  13. #153
    Conductor emeritus
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Haven, CT
    Posts
    3,143

    Re: RPI Engineers 2017-2018

    Sorry, I forgot to do this after the Mercyhurst games. Anyway... FOUR POINT WEEKEND! I don't think I have to tell you that this was a huge boost for our chances. You may have noticed that we're actually tied for first in the ECAC in points percentage, which is just insane. Yeah, our league schedule thusfar hasn't been particularly tough, but banking these points is a big deal. Anyway, this weekend we'll face our toughest test so far as we host Clarkson (and also SLU). I'm not sure what to expect, but hopefully we at least put up a good fight.

    RPI KRACH (RRWP): 67.02 (0.4176)

    MCTs (Mean/Median/Mode/Range):
    Points - 20.86 / 21 / 21 / 9 - 36
    Rank - 6.93 / 7 / 7 / 1 - 12
    Playoffs - 94.4% (1.9% at home)
    Most likely opponent - at Cornell (27.9%) [Note, Clarkson and Colgate come in at 27.7% and 27.4%, respectively, so I would say they're basically all even.]

    Conference Rankings:
    1. Colgate
    2. Cornell
    3. Clarkson
    4. SLU
      —————
    5. Quinnipiac
    6. Harvard
    7. RPI
    8. Princeton
      —————
      —————
    9. Yale
    10. Union
    11. Dartmouth
    12. Brown
    RPI Pep Band
    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

    2014-2015 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place
    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner Up

  14. #154
    Really??!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Great white north
    Posts
    1,788

    Re: RPI Engineers 2017-2018

    Quote Originally Posted by lugnut92 View Post
    Sorry, I forgot to do this after the Mercyhurst games. Anyway... FOUR POINT WEEKEND! I don't think I have to tell you that this was a huge boost for our chances. You may have noticed that we're actually tied for first in the ECAC in points percentage, which is just insane. Yeah, our league schedule thusfar hasn't been particularly tough, but banking these points is a big deal. Anyway, this weekend we'll face our toughest test so far as we host Clarkson (and also SLU). I'm not sure what to expect, but hopefully we at least put up a good fight.

    RPI KRACH (RRWP): 67.02 (0.4176)

    MCTs (Mean/Median/Mode/Range):
    Points - 20.86 / 21 / 21 / 9 - 36
    Rank - 6.93 / 7 / 7 / 1 - 12
    Playoffs - 94.4% (1.9% at home)
    Most likely opponent - at Cornell (27.9%) [Note, Clarkson and Colgate come in at 27.7% and 27.4%, respectively, so I would say they're basically all even.]

    Conference Rankings:
    1. Colgate
    2. Cornell
    3. Clarkson
    4. SLU
      —————
    5. Quinnipiac
    6. Harvard
    7. RPI
    8. Princeton
      —————
      —————
    9. Yale
    10. Union
    11. Dartmouth
    12. Brown
    Always tough to win on the road regardless of who you play. The team seems to be getting more comfortable with the new systems, you can see it. Need a few more to be creative in their play making.

  15. #155
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    187,333

    Re: RPI Engineers 2017-2018

    I received an email that we have received a commitment from Ebba Berglund of Linkφping, Sweden. This is confirmed on her Neutral Zone page https://www.neutralzone.net/womens/p...berglund-4214/.

  16. #156
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    187,333

    Re: RPI Engineers 2017-2018


  17. #157
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    187,333

    Re: RPI Engineers 2017-2018

    Our 3rd member of the incoming class of 2018 is defenseman Ebba Berglund hailing from Overhornas, Sweden! Welcome to the family, Ebba! #toughtogether #newestengineersontheblock #letsgored

    http://www.pictaram.life/user/5752974394

    better link
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BbnBDUgF...piwomenshockey
    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 12-04-2017 at 08:33 PM.

  18. #158
    Really??!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Great white north
    Posts
    1,788

    Re: RPI Engineers 2017-2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Our 3rd member of the incoming class of 2018 is defenseman Ebba Berglund hailing from Overhornas, Sweden! Welcome to the family, Ebba! #toughtogether #newestengineersontheblock #letsgored

    http://www.pictaram.life/user/5752974394

    Stocking up on D....?

  19. #159
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    187,333

    Re: RPI Engineers 2017-2018

    Quote Originally Posted by giwan View Post
    Stocking up on D....?
    Delaney Weiss is the only other for 2018. Since Renn has mainly played D and Kimmerle is a D, it sounds like just replacement. Also are we sure Iwanski will be playing?

  20. #160
    Really??!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Great white north
    Posts
    1,788

    Re: RPI Engineers 2017-2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    The team picture has been posted with the roster http://www.rpiathletics.com/roster.aspx?path=whock. I assume that is Kristin Iwanski wearing the headband on the back row.
    Yes that is her and I think its Kirsten.
    Last edited by giwan; 12-05-2017 at 05:03 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •