Why my team will/will not be the NC$$ Champ in 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why my team will/will not be the NC$$ Champ in 2018

I suppose since I spend more time in Madison and Milwaukee than I do in Minnipeeapolis & StP, the Badgers are my team, so ...
    Why they will win:despite loosing players to Olympics, they still have more firepower than the rest.
    Why they won't: If they couldn't get it done last year, they never will.

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
      I suppose since I spend more time in Madison and Milwaukee than I do in Minnipeeapolis & StP, the Badgers are my team, so ...
      Why they will win:despite loosing players to Olympics, they still have more firepower than the rest.
      Why they won't: If they couldn't get it done last year, they never will.
      Welcome to the right side of the ledger pokey! You can sit next to me @ Labahn anytime you want. I'll bring in an extra right colored jersey for you.

Not to win last year was a colossal disappointment, but it wasn't like they lost to Holy Cross or anything like that. Every season hope spring eternal, even when you lose the kind of players UW did. I think the following season when they get Pankowski and Clark back they will run the table provided one of the goalies this year figures it out.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Don't make promises you can't keep
        I subscribe to "When in Rome, ..." so I could take you up on that.
        With a $25 season ticket package it wouldn't take many games to make it worthwhile to buy a season ticket.
        Problem is, last year those Friday and Sunday early games prevented me from attending any games, it looks like the only game I know I could make is Thursday Mercyhurst game. If I remember correctly often game times aren't established until September or even October. It looks like they don't even know what days MN-WI face off in Feb, let alone the time.
        If I would have been more on the ball last year, I would have checked the volleyball schedule, also a great sport to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
          Badgers, Gophers and Bulldogs will all be down significantly this season. One would think that this will translate to conference equality, the likes of which we haven't seen for quite a while. Too bad the Whioux won't be around to join the fray.
          It is NEVER a bad thing to be without UND.

Comment

Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
            It is NEVER a bad thing to be without UND.
            It's not like I'm shedding any tears. I just think it's a worrisome development for women's hockey in general.
            Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by rangersrule View Post
              both the Gophers and the Badgers third lines were probably better that anyone else's first lines in the WCHA last season.
              Stalder, Brykaliuk and McGovern...(135 combined points)?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                Stalder, Brykaliuk and McGovern...(135 combined points)?
                And now you too, had to go messing with the fake news vibe that Sconnie posters are rolling with lately by introducing a fact...
                At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Working...
                X