Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers 2017-18 Season Thread

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    Then again, why not go all bc on the bit and basically have 2 D that are really forwards and just forget about D and have everyone on offense?
    60 minute power play - great for fans who like breakaways and high-scoring games!
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
      60 minute power play - great for fans who like breakaways and high-scoring games!
      Could be good for a maroon and gold jersey swapping transfer as well...
      At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
        Could be good for a maroon and gold jersey swapping transfer as well...
        Who wants to take a bet with me that Agnew will put up 30 points this year
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
          This year meaning 2018? And exactly 30 points?
          If on the other hand you meant at least 30 points during the coming 2018-19 season that would equate to a rather healthy 130% increase over 2017-18. Based on her much improved play towards the end of this past season it would certainly be attainable given BC's expected dominance in Hockey East - provided she's paired with any combination of Watts, Lonergan, Newkirk (doubtful) PLUS ends up skating on the No. 1 power play unit for most of the season (doubtful x's 2).

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
            The bet would have to be for a couple dozen cupcakes, right? Or maybe some whoopie pies?
            At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Congratulations to ex-Gopher Natalie Darwitz on her forthcoming induction into the U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame!

https://gophersports.com/news/2018/8...l-of-fame.aspx

Comment

Sincere Congratulations to Natalie. One of my all-time favorite "opposing" players.

Best Darwitz Memory? I was at the Whitt for her National Title Winning Goal in 2005 at the Whitt. Spectacular finish to an awesome Minnesota/Harvard game.

The Hall of Fame selection is a well deserved honor for all the reasons chronicled in the article. Thanks for posting the link, D2D.

Comment

Working...
                X