Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.12: Dan, does it take courage when encountering the covfefe?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.12: Dan, does it take courage when encountering the covfefe?

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Civil War is sadly imminent, what with the legitimization of attacks, the desensitization of killing leaders, and the overall polarization.

Some believe the first shots were fired yesterday. It's entirely possible; after all, an assassination started WWI.
    Ah, someone came up with an excuse to help the now struggling arms industry. Nice.

Although, you bringing up WWI as an applicable answer for know just illustrates how little you know about WWI, and why it started. And using that out of context is just another bat**** out of context extension.

Unless you believe that the poor and lower end blue collar can call up an army out of nothing..... Duh.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Lets be honest, they arent doing anything with the information anyways. If Mueller finds it they will claim bias and if he gets fired and someone else finds proof they will brush it aside. They arent even hiding their strategy this all misdirection while they do what they are really trying to do (pass Health Care and Tax Reform) and you all are falling for it as is the media. This crap is going nowhere. Trump wont be charged, he wont be impeached (until after the midterms) and he definitely will never be removed. The Russia investigation is important so we know the truth, but you are being fleeced in the same way Trump voters are.

The Left needs to step away from this and fight the good fight on Health Care. (by that I mean speak of it on the news cause they cant stop the vote) The Senate's bill is so bad they wont even let it be talked about in public. There are reports that this isnt just a case of some Senators not reading it, but that the Gang of 13 wont even let them see it fully so they wont accidentally spill the beans. The Rules Committee was circumvented when Turtle Boy and his Women Haters banned reporters from interviewing Senators in the hallway of the Senate. (as Klobuchar said on Facebook) While you all parse out whether Jeff Sessions denied answering correctly the "Moderate Wing" of the GOP caved and agreed to the Medicaid cuts over 7 years. Turtle Boy handed to bill straight to CBO and they plan to vote while you all pretend that Trump is gonna be in trouble.

Forget Russia...focus on what is coming.
      We can't forget or ignore Russia. Unless we want a complete failure of the Democratic system we have. Ignore don, and focus on the big picture.

Russia has spent a few years trying to de-stabilize the West in any way possible. With only real goal for him to find "legal" ways to stay in power.

He's gone after former USSR territories to roughly get them back. His attacks in Syria are clearly with the goal of making people leave to Europe, and his virtual attacks in the US clearly want to put into doubt our voting system.

You can't forget that. don is just able to take advantage of it to be a dictator like his buddy vlady.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        "Civil War" isn't happening as long as Americans have Netflix, video games, smartphones and air conditioning. Have the neglected infrastructure collapse and get back to me.
        yah. outside of fighting the zombie americans if they rise from the grave, that ain't happenin'
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
          We can't forget or ignore Russia. Unless we want a complete failure of the Democratic system we have. Ignore don, and focus on the big picture.

Russia has spent a few years trying to de-stabilize the West in any way possible. With only real goal for him to find "legal" ways to stay in power.

He's gone after former USSR territories to roughly get them back. His attacks in Syria are clearly with the goal of making people leave to Europe, and his virtual attacks in the US clearly want to put into doubt our voting system.

You can't forget that. don is just able to take advantage of it to be a dictator like his buddy vlady.
          Happily, the folks in the EU have more synapses working. The best thing that could have happened for the EU was for Trump to be elected and Brexit. All those people warning there would be consequences to magical thinking used to be brushed off. After Brexit and tDon people are much more likely to believe the crazies are really crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            Happily, the folks in the EU have more synapses working. The best thing that could have happened for the EU was for Trump to be elected and Brexit. All those people warning there would be consequences to magical thinking used to be brushed off. After Brexit and tDon people are much more likely to believe the crazies are really crazy.
            I've seen a bunch of stories from all over Europe in the past couple months arguing that the example of Trump as the reductio ad absurdum of their own nascent nativist / nationalist / racist movements is causing Western Europeans to turn back to sanity. Eastern Europe is already too far gone and they will likely just fall back into the Russian orbit with American withdrawal from meaningful policy.

A strong, newly-confident, united, center-left EU with the poorer eastern nations and the pills in the UK stripped out is the logical successor state to the US as the leader of the Free World. Charlemagne is finally getting his way, 1200 years later. Just call the whole place Franconia and be done with it.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Civil War is sadly imminent, what with the legitimization of attacks, the desensitization of killing leaders, and the overall polarization.

Some believe the first shots were fired yesterday. It's entirely possible; after all, an assassination started WWI.
              Wait. I thought Alex Jones proved WWI was a hoax. Or was that Vietnam?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                Wait. I thought Alex Jones proved WWI was a hoax. Or was that Vietnam?
                Jenkin's Ear. It was really his foot but the MSM covered it up.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  "Civil War" isn't happening as long as Americans have Netflix, video games, smartphones and air conditioning. Have the neglected infrastructure collapse and get back to me.
                  Super markets. The stuff I want to buy is hidden on the bottom shelves while the stuff they want me to buy is on the easy to see/reach shelves.

When Grandma gets tired of this and takes it out on the manager, the revolution will begin!!!
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Jenkin's Ear. It was really his foot but the MSM covered it up.
                    OK, so being a netspeak moron, I google MSM. I see methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) can decrease joint inflamation, so I think, "Yup, Kep's right again, the MSM covered up this guy Jenkins' foot inflamation problem.

They shoot horses, don't they?
                    Last edited by burd; 06-15-2017, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      OK, so being a netspeak moron, I google MSM. I see methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) can decrease joint information, so I think, "Yup, Kep's right again, the MSM covered up this guy Jenkins' foot inflamation problem.

They shoot horses, don't they?
                      main stream methane!!! you fool
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I mainstreamed methane once; that was not a good evening.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          main stream marijuana?
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Oh god, that's what I call PMM

(Post-Mexican Meal)
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Advance on all fronts. Pressing on Russia undermines Trump and forces the GOP herd to defend him, which renders them vulnerable as more and more evidence comes out. Pressing on the issues keeps them from circling the wagons on stonewalling the investigation, and also prevents them from backdooring their horrifying policies. Pressing on the incompetence of the GOP to deliver any legislation drives a wedge between the Freedumbs, the Thursday Group, and the other orc conclaves. And holding Trump's feet to the fire provokes the kind of insane, snide explosions that GOP Members will get stuck in.

This needs to be a full court press. Picking up 20 House seats does no good, we need the majority to shut the terrorists down.
                              How has any of this undermined Trump exactly? He is in the exact same position he was before the investigation started. The people that support him support him and the ones who dont, dont. Nothing has changed. Oh his numbers went down...big whoop he is still President.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post

I didnt say ignore Russia that is a Red Herring. I said focus on what is really going on. Russia is going nowhere, the investigation is going to lead nowhere. There are real conseuquences to the stuff Congress is doing while everyone is looking at the big shiny red lights.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X