Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.12: Dan, does it take courage when encountering the covfefe?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.12: Dan, does it take courage when encountering the covfefe?

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    Those are the only two options? Or is there a C, the mayor is correct?
    for some time there are only 2 options, no? with or against.

but is "terrorism" only when brown people attack white people? can whitey inflict terror?
    was okc even considered terrorism?
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      do people here go against the London mayor claiming it was a terrorist attack on the mosque last night? or do americans not care (outside of tD prolly twitting something)?
      If it was not group-sponsored or inspired, but a purely individual attack, I would classify it as more of a hate crime than a terrorist act. Not much difference, I guess.
      Last edited by burd; 06-19-2017, 07:55 AM.

Comment

russia is now going to consider us air in syria hostile and will fire upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          If it was not group-sponsored or inspired, but a purely individual attack, I would classify it as more of a hate crime than a terrorist act. Not much difference, I guess.
          mookie would opine that even here in the US, the formerly attacked (freedom loving white-folk ) have become a group and if an individual retaliates, then that is group sponsored. so if one of them attacks a mosque??? what's the difference?

not sure of the answer, but if isis blows an ied at an army convoy is it a military attack or a terror attack?

Comment

for some time there are only 2 options, no? with or against.

but is "terrorism" only when brown people attack white people? can whitey inflict terror?
            was okc even considered terrorism?
            Yes, OKC was considered domestic terrorism.

Just like the attack at the church in South Carolina.

And IMHO, someone attacking to kill a specific group of innocent people to instill fear is terrorism. Individual or not, I think that does not matter.

As for "whitey"- as England if they thought the Irish who spent years terrorizing many parts of the UK what color do they think they are.

If you come across people in the US who defend this moron and call it retribution or revenge, well, I would have a tough time not arguing with them. They are no better than any other supporter of terrorists- I'd call them an American version of ISIS.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
              As for "whitey"- as England if they thought the Irish who spent years terrorizing many parts of the UK what color do they think they are..
              just for our sake, the question was posed for US discussion.

and up here in eastern mass, most of the talk was of the irish slant and didn't think of it so much as terror but as freedom fighters

winners always get to write the history! ;P

Comment

mookie's question might be more than semantics if different constitutional rights apply in cases in which the alleged crime is deemed a terrorist act. Not sure if that is the case in England or the U.S., but it would not surprise me. Erdogan was able to imprison journalists without due process, partly as a result of an expanded definition of what constitutes a terrorist act.

Comment

Donald pushing Repub candidate in Georgia. Cause, you know, the Democrats.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

and up here in eastern mass, most of the talk was of the irish slant and didn't think of it so much as terror but as freedom fighters

Which is the same slant someone can take for ISIS military using IEDs to attach out military. They call it freedom fighting, we call it terrorism.

And I'd bet that England many times called Revolutionary fighters coming from various parts of Mass terrorists, too. We hail them as a key part of history.

I'd separate attacks on innocent normal people vs. ones on military targets. So this guy attacked innocent people coming out of a mosque. Just like the attack on African-American worshipers in a church (which has happened more than once in this country). The point is to kill and either intimidate the other side or start a full battle.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Donald just wanted to say "100% increase in pees"
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I loved the Father's Day Twitter comparisons between him and Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Donald just wanted to say "100% increase in pees"
                          like bryan adams wanting to hear "me and my baby in-a 69" on the radio

Comment

So glad we pulled out of Paris and have gone to a coal centered energy economy. Good job Republicans.

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...ow-fossil-fuel

Global demand for coal has fallen for the second consecutive year, according to a BP study, helped by the US and China burning less of the dirtiest fossil fuel.

The UK was described as the “most extreme example” of the trend away from coal, which has resulted in use of the fuel returning to levels not seen since the start of the industrial revolution.

The 1.7% fall in worldwide consumption in 2016 marks a striking reversal of fortune for coal, which was the largest source of energy demand growth until four years ago, BP said.

Presenting the 66th edition of BP’s annual statistical review of energy, the oil company’s chief economist, Spencer Dale, said: “It feels to me like we’re seeing a decisive break with coal, relative to the past. I think the big story here is coal getting squeezed.”
                            Advertisement

In the US, coal has been crowded out in power generation by cheaper, cleaner gas from the fracking boom and even US coal executives believe Donald Trump’s promise to bring back jobs in the industry cannot succeed.
                            Yay, coal jobs. Go Coal Go.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

She's been trying to treat him the way Dems in 2010-14 treated Obama. Hopefully it works as well.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                                As for "whitey"- as England if they thought the Irish who spent years terrorizing many parts of the UK what color do they think they are...

Wow. I never knew anyone existed outside of Northern Ireland that thought this. Lived in England when they were blowing up things and got Mountbatten on the yacht. The news had something on about it every night. Nasty business. Moved back to the States and there was no cov'g of this at all and it was all Watergate. I couldn't understand how they were obsessed with some dude taping people and not caring about folks being blown up.

Comment

Working...
                                X