Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.12: Dan, does it take courage when encountering the covfefe?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.12: Dan, does it take courage when encountering the covfefe?

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    If anything, you can say that they accept the risks of others carrying and using them. Very clearly accepts the risk.

Terrible that he got shot, no doubt. But it is what it is, and they must accept what happened.
    Except now we're gonna have totalitarian style security measures around any government institution.

"Security for me, but not for thee".
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Hey Kep, looks like a fellow alumnæ of yours is chiming in. https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/statu...11806632304641
      Selective memory. Wasn't it the current POTUS who encouraged people to use their 2nd Amendment rights. This dude takes it seriously and She is a cancer on 'Murica.

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      How to write an Ann Coulter book:

1. Put your wrinkly blonde man-face on the cover for your white, male, septuagenarian fans
      2. Give it a ridiculous, us vs. them title
      3. Lie
      4. Repeat the lie
      5. Lie again

6. Profit
      7. Go tan on a beach in the Grand Caymans and hang out in dyke bars

Repeat every 3 years.
      DOn't you have to put in a box to complete the formula?

(oh, wait, is that what the dyke bar reference is?)

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        Selective memory. Wasn't it the current POTUS who encouraged people to use their 2nd Amendment rights. This dude takes it seriously and She is a cancer on 'Murica.

DOn't you have to put in a box to complete the formula?

(oh, wait, is that what the dyke bar reference is?)
        Peddling right wing paranoia/hate/conspiracy has to be the easiest, most profitable con in the free world. With folks like flaggy who believe Clinton was involved in a child sex operation out of a pizza shop but refuse to believe Sandy Hook ever happened, you can sell virtually anything. The low-hanging fruit are everywhere, and Ms. Coulter is just getting as much of it as she can while she can.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          There's an annual Congressional baseball game that BTW is still happening tomorrow. They were practicing for it. I once again ask how feasible it is to carry while playing a sport where you aren't using weapon marksmanship. Unless you want to turn this into an argument as to whether baseball is considered athletic...
          I was more referring to the congressmen themselves athletic abilities.
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
            Oh please. Do you see anyone here suggesting that all Democrats in Congress should enter into gay marriages just because the Democratic party supports gay marriage? Just stop.
            Well, there you go again.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
              Peddling right wing paranoia/hate/conspiracy has to be the easiest, most profitable con in the free world. With folks like flaggy who believe Clinton was involved in a child sex operation out of a pizza shop but refuse to believe Sandy Hook ever happened, you can sell virtually anything. The low-hanging fruit are everywhere, and Ms. Coulter is just getting as much of it as she can while she can.
              She's been at it for 20 years now. There's an old saying in entertainment, "Never leave a successful show" (unless you're George Clooney). As long as she's making money fleecing the rubes, and doesn't have a conscience about it, then I say, keep at it.

Comment

Mueller investigating Trump for Obstruction
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJf3cqB3Pl0

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    S As long as she's making money fleecing the rubes, and doesn't have a conscience about it, then I say, keep at it.
                    I suppose in that sense she functions as a carrion eater or maggot.

Comment

Well he is definitely gonna be fired now...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Just guessing that Trump would've preferred a birthday present like this
                        The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that the news of the obstruction investigation was leaked at the behest of the White House. Given that they must have known it was going to leak eventually, the timing is just too perfect. How many other days would it not have been the biggest story of the day?

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                            The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that the news of the obstruction investigation was leaked at the behest of the White House. Given that they must have known it was going to leak eventually, the timing is just too perfect. How many other days would it not have been the biggest story of the day?
                            With you there. How sad. I heard the news and almost immediately thought 'I wonder what they will try to sneak by while this is going on.'

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                              I'm sure it was. They're laying the ground work for Trump to fire Mueller. The RNC has already sent out a memo of talking points for Republicans. "Leaks' gets mentioned 11 times.
                              Originally posted by dicaslover
                              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

There's really no need for the theatrics - the sooner Trump gets on with it, the better. He'll look all the more obviously guilty.

Comment

Working...
                                X