Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.12: Dan, does it take courage when encountering the covfefe?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.12: Dan, does it take courage when encountering the covfefe?

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Buckle up kids.

Chris Hayes of MSNBC is putting out (on Twitter) that there is a real (but not sure or even likely) chance that Justice Kennedy is looking at announcing his retirement on Monday.

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/stat...ring-monday%2F
    Turtle Boy wins again.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

We have an 84 (Notorious RBG), an 80 (Kennedy), and a 79 ("the ice cream man" Breyer) year old justice right now.

Gorsuch was Trump's first. The only question is how many more does he get.

I'll put the Trump justices on the SC (when Trump is out of office) over/under at 3.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Right. And the King of the Birthers is President. Why is it a double standard on EVERYTHING?????????? Why? Why does this **** work for their side all the time??

I want to know.
        Because people expect them to be heartless d-bags that has been their bit since Nixon.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

We have an 84 (Notorious RBG), an 80 (Kennedy), and a 79 ("the ice cream man" Breyer) year old justice right now.

I'll put the Trump justices on the SC (when Trump is out of office) over/under at 3.
          how old with the others be in 2021 when tD is starting his 2nd term?
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Because people expect them to be heartless d-bags that has been their bit since Nixon.
            Which goes back to voting. One side will vote for Trump for the Supreme Court. The other side won't vote for Hillary for the Supreme Court. If he replaces Kennedy the Court is lost and all hopes of fixing the voting rights and Citizens United debacles are lost forever.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The Dems will force the GOP to go Nuclear...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Which goes back to voting. One side will vote for Trump for the Supreme Court. The other side won't vote for Hillary for the Supreme Court. If he replaces Kennedy the Court is lost and all hopes of fixing the voting rights and Citizens United debacles are lost forever.
                Yes...people are to blame. These are people who think Clinton is scum but love Newt Gingrich for doing the same thing.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The Dems will force the GOP to go Nuclear...
                  They already did. Supremes are now a straight up or down 50.

Comment

They already did. Supremes are now a straight up or down 50.
                    God I completely forgot.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

God I completely forgot.
                      Turtle Boy will go down as the greatest Senator Majority Leader in US History.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Turtle Boy will go down as the greatest Senator Majority Leader in US History.
                        I remember when Scalia died and whack jobs were saying you had to replace a conservative with a conservative to keep the balance.

Same whack jobs will be advocating for multiple Right wing nuts until we're fully back into the feudal ages

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          I remember when Scalia died and whack jobs were saying you had to replace a conservative with a conservative to keep the balance.

Same whack jobs will be advocating for multiple Right wing nuts until we're fully back into the feudal ages
                          That won't matter now.

Comment

I wonder if Notorious RBG is ruing her decision to hang on and have her seat back-filled by the first woman President instead of resigning four years ago and having Mr. Obama appoint someone that would hold her legacy for 30 years for her.
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I wonder if Notorious RBG is ruing her decision to hang on and have her seat back-filled by the first woman President instead of resigning four years ago and having Mr. Obama appoint someone that would hold her legacy for 30 years for her.
                              Yep. That was stupid. The entire contingent should have recycled in Obama's first year. But we didn't know how dirty the GOP was going to play yet.

We do now, though. This will not end well for them.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Yep. That was stupid. The entire contingent should have recycled in Obama's first year. But we didn't know how dirty the GOP was going to play yet.

We do now, though. This will not end well for them.
                                "Ending" well isn't going to matter when the court tilts farther right and enshrines our current situation for decades to come. I personally don't care if sanity finally returns in 2060 as I'll be dead.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X