Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.12: Dan, does it take courage when encountering the covfefe?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.12: Dan, does it take courage when encountering the covfefe?

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    When you spend all of the pre-election cycle telling "GOP whiners" that there's no foreign influence in the elections, and then all of a sudden there is when you lose, anyone with half an amount of common sense can tell that it's just sour grapes of you losing, and you're desperate to do anything to reverse it. Let us know when you're ready to accept the election results.
    First- who is the you telling GOP whiners there is no foreign influence? Completely confused. It looks like you are saying the GOP guys, who are on the committees responsible for defending out country, looking into possible espionage are having sour grapes even tho they are in control of the Senate and the House- they are making up things. This isn't about just the election results. That happened awhile ago. The evidence coming out now includes other countries, not just our own.

I think you seem to be blaming one side for saying there was no influence, when the evidence for the influence is uncovered then we are supposed to ignore it because the side that was maligned for saying it wasn't there must have been right?
    Here, I'll even give it to you from someone approved by the propaganda machine, and look who even said it: http://www.npr.org/2016/08/04/488688...-not-be-rigged

And considering you were trying to get him impeached before he even took office, so there couldn't possibly be crimes while he's President because he wasn't yet, that speaks even more volumes than what I just cited.

Oh, and about your talking about us being on the brink with Russia, I'd like to quote Barack Hussein Obama during the 2012 campaign: "The 1980's called, they'd like their foreign policy back."
    2016 was a very long time ago. Life goes on, discovery continues. Until they come out and say the investigation is completed I have a hard time pretending something from last yr is the proof needed for a decision.

Sorry, I am sure so much logic is against the rules. I just don't get it. I am not sure what my opinion is about whether Trump actually was involved (truly). I think he is dumber than a box of hammers but sly as a fox. I can see him going along with things but his record of being a complete failure at business and inability for following thru on anything makes me struggle to see him capable of much of what people think he did.
    Last edited by leswp1; 06-20-2017, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Here, I'll even give it to you from someone approved by the propaganda machine, and look who even said it: http://www.npr.org/2016/08/04/488688...-not-be-rigged

And considering you were trying to get him impeached before he even took office, so there couldn't possibly be crimes while he's President because he wasn't yet, that speaks even more volumes than what I just cited.

Oh, and about your talking about us being on the brink with Russia, I'd like to quote Barack Hussein Obama during the 2012 campaign: "The 1980's called, they'd like their foreign policy back."
      And this was AFTER don said the election was going to be rigged. don was the only one to accuse that. Or are you to illiterate to read that in the very article you posted?

You should WANT a russia investigation, even if don isn't involved. You pretend to be anti-globalist, but don't want to look into a different country attempting to do something to our elections? Your head is so far up your butt, a glass belly button doesn't even work anymore.

Given that don has some incredibly obvious conflicts of interests, some that pretty clearly cover constitutional items that he pretends still don't apply- of course I wanted him impeached. AGAIN, for you specifically- the emoluments clause covers foreign money influencing the President. For a anti-globalist like you claim to be- that should be alarming. Your neck is starting to show the strain.

Do you honestly think we should be friends with russia all of a sudden? Do you forget that vald used to be a high member of the KGB? And he's taken a dump all over human rights for not only his own countrymen, but anywhere he's gone? You are ok if countries ignore their borders and move into their neighbor's houses???

Guys like you make me very pessimistic about our future. Logic is 100% lost.

Comment

Despite being schooled on the subject numerous times, Flaggy still can't differentiate between 'rigged', meaning the outcome is assured, and 'influenced', meaning tactics were applied to reach the desired outcome, whether successful or not.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Don't forget the rat in his face.
          OMG. I cannot unsee that.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Flaggy is our village idiot, and though he is eternally frustrating in his ignorance and gullibility, we would probably stand up for him if neighboring villagers tried to bully him. He's also useful as an example of the kind of person who can simultaneously believe that Sandy Hook never happened and that Ping Pong Pizza did.

Comment

Why do people insist on quoting flaggy? Makes my ignoring him far less effective. Flaggy, like all who are of his persuasion, lies. Constantly. They lie when the truth will help them. It isn't a mistake. It is a tactic. Just keep repeating the outrageous lie and people might end up believing it. Those who employ this tactic don't care that they are lying. After all, they're liars. So it is a win for them. If someone eventually falls for the lie repeated time and again, that is a huge win. If not, what do they care? After all, they are liars.

When somebody like Flaggy lies, it is sad and pathetic and I can't figure out why they do it. When the trumps of the world lie, at least I know they are doing it because they don't care about the rest of us and are simply looking to enrich themselves. If there is a Hell, it has a nice corner for the likes of trump. I really want to believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                They lie when the truth will help them. It isn't a mistake. It is a tactic. Just keep repeating the outrageous lie and people might end up believing it. Those who employ this tactic don't care that they are lying. After all, they're liars. So it is a win for them. If someone eventually falls for the lie repeated time and again, that is a huge win. If not, what do they care? After all, they are liars.
                This is why I wonder, in all seriousness, why the media even reports what Trump says. It does not matter. Literally. It's just mouth gush from a power sprayer of lies. It means zero.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Sessions gets a lawyer -- the guy who got his as-s handed to him defending Prop 8 before SCOTUS.

So much winning.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

This is why I wonder, in all seriousness, why the media even reports what Trump says. It does not matter. Literally. It's just mouth gush from a power sprayer of lies. It means zero.
                    I call pants-on-fire.

Not in all seriousness. You know the clown show sells.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      I call pants-on-fire.

Not in all seriousness. You know the clown show sells.
                      Touche.
                      Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                        Why do people insist on quoting flaggy? Makes my ignoring him far less effective. Flaggy, like all who are of his persuasion, lies. Constantly. They lie when the truth will help them. It isn't a mistake. It is a tactic. Just keep repeating the outrageous lie and people might end up believing it. Those who employ this tactic don't care that they are lying. After all, they're liars. So it is a win for them. If someone eventually falls for the lie repeated time and again, that is a huge win. If not, what do they care? After all, they are liars.

When somebody like Flaggy lies, it is sad and pathetic and I can't figure out why they do it. When the trumps of the world lie, at least I know they are doing it because they don't care about the rest of us and are simply looking to enrich themselves. If there is a Hell, it has a nice corner for the likes of trump. I really want to believe that.
                        Sorry, every once in a while, I check a post out, and get angry all over again. Reminds me why I ingored the fool in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                          Sorry, every once in a while, I check a post out, and get angry all over again. Reminds me why I ingored the fool in the first place.
                          Maybe we all have an inner moron we need to face now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            Maybe we all have an inner moron we need to face now and then.
                            That's what alcohol is for.
                            Cornell University

Comment

That's what alcohol is for.
                              True that.

Comment

I'm sorry. I've been trying to not quote him, but I had to take a swing at the easy fastball down the middle.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X