Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.12: Dan, does it take courage when encountering the covfefe?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.12: Dan, does it take courage when encountering the covfefe?

Katy Tur‏Verified account @KatyTurNBC

Exclusive: Trump personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, has hired his own counsel: Stephen Ryan, of McDermott, Will & Emery.- source w knowledge
    Yo Dawg, I heard you like lawyers so I got you lawyers for lawyers
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      jfc
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/4f/4f9d2...0c9ea45fe3.jpg
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Yes. Trump needs to be the face the voter automatically thinks of when he thinks of the GOP. The 2018 election is simple: "do you want this dingbat to have more power or less"?
          In a sane world that would make sense. It's also a summary of Hillary's whole losing campaign against Trump. He's not a different person/goblin now than he was last summer.
          I listened to an interesting podcast yesterday about political rhetoric. When the gay marriage movement made ads in the language of liberals about "fairness" and "love" it didn't move the needle at all - the people who cared about fairness and love were already onboard. When they made different ads about how gay people are patriotic and loyal and in the armed forces and digging ditches they got a bunch of conservatives to switch sides.
          The point is... wait, there are at least 3 points. 1. Find something positive to talk about ("give us back control of our health care and retirement future" could be a good one) 2. Talk to people in their own language (stress support for "down-to-earth" candidates) ... 4. Profit!
          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

It's just the best people hiring their own best people. We've now got (best people)^2! Winning!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              It's just the best people hiring their own best people. We've now got (best people)^2! Winning!
              If they were already the best people aren't they by definition not hiring the best people?

Or are they hiring each other?
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Ah, now we know why Rubio was deep-throating Trump: http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/16/politi...icy/index.html

I hope this doesn't push Cuba back into Russia's sphere an empower Russia. It would be just crazy if one of Trump's policies had that effect.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  You guys say that all the time, but other than a handful of legislation, I don't think they have.
                  If you read the line directly after the one you bolded you would realize your post doesnt really make much sense. No one said they are getting what they want, we are saying they THOUGHT they could. Not the same thing.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Ah, now we know why Rubio was deep-throating Trump: http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/16/politi...icy/index.html

I hope this doesn't push Cuba back into Russia's sphere an empower Russia. It would be just crazy if one of Trump's policies had that effect.
                    Cuban-Americans in Florida helped get Donald elected. He's doing things that got him elected.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

There has to be a line they won't cross. The PM of NZ trolls Trump and he nukes Auckland. He f-cks Ivanka live during the SOTU. He says abortion should perhaps be legal if the life of the mother is at risk.

There has to be an offense the GOP won't forgive.
                      There is one...raising taxes on the rich. They will forgive anything stupid except that.

Beyond that maybe setting fire to a picture of Reagan or trying to repeal the 2nd Amendment.

Paul Ryan held a press conference to basically try and exonerate Trump for the Comey stupidity by claiming "he is new at this". Once you have gone that far to carry water for a clown who has historically low numbers and whose actions were widely panned by people on both sides there is nothing you wont do to protect the fearless leader.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        GOP establishment tried to fight Trump. But he kept winning the primaries. Then all the other Derps (Carson) signed into Trump instead of others.

Now they're stuck with him. And we need to hang him around everyone of their necks in every election there is until it no longer works.
                        Yep. Trump is the new GOP. Whoever opposes any GOPer who ever voted in support of something Trump did or didnt denounce something publicly that he said/did needs to put that on every poster, in every chimerical, on T-Shirts hats and whatever. The next 2 elections the people have a chance to make up for their laziness and stupidity...if they choose not to then screw em.

BTW if I was a conservative group (a true one not the con job that pretends to be one now) I would remember that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. If you want any chance to have a legit conservative party some day you must defeat Trump. Swiftboat his childraping (alleged) butt!
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So is he going to keep violating said embargo like last time?
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            If you read the line directly after the one you bolded you would realize your post doesnt really make much sense. No one said they are getting what they want, we are saying they THOUGHT they could. Not the same thing.
                            I don't think they are trying to give don what he wants. That's my point.

don has taken every r healthcare proposal as his own, which isn't anything like what he said he wanted.

And the continuing resolution wasn't even in the same continent.

They are saying words that they are working with don. But I really don't think they are trying to.

What they ARE doing is what they want, and letting don latch onto it. Which isn't much better. More of a president mike thing. And the result if that is demonstrating the ideological splint for the Rs. There's no real leadership, especially at the pointy end.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                              I don't think they are trying to give don what he wants. That's my point.

don has taken every r healthcare proposal as his own, which isn't anything like what he said he wanted.

And the continuing resolution wasn't even in the same continent.

They are saying words that they are working with don. But I really don't think they are trying to.

What they ARE doing is what they want, and letting don latch onto it. Which isn't much better. More of a president mike thing. And the result if that is demonstrating the ideological splint for the Rs. There's no real leadership, especially at the pointy end.
                              Exactly, I think Handy got your meaning backwards. The GOP is willing to put up with DonnyDerp because they're ramming through what they want -- trillions in theft by the 1% and the destruction of democracy to ensure they can keep on stealing. They know all Trump wants is the adulation of Nero in the Coliseum, so they give it to him. If people get hurt along the way, f-ck em, they should have been born with trust funds.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Exactly, I think Handy got your meaning backwards. The GOP is willing to put up with DonnyDerp because they're ramming through what they want -- trillions in theft by the 1% and the destruction of democracy to ensure they can keep on stealing. They know all Trump wants is the adulation of Nero in the Coliseum, so they give it to him. If people get hurt along the way, f-ck em, they should have been born with trust funds.
                                ^^^^^^^^^^

Unfortunately for them Donny Derp is preventing the RAM SPEED they were expecting.

Comment

Working...
                                X