Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.12: Dan, does it take courage when encountering the covfefe?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by burd View Post
    NoDaks usually have such superior analytical skills
    I'll have what he's having

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.12: Dan, does it take courage when encountering the covfefe?

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      "You've been robbed!" Really?
      Will that register with someone who reads that in their social media feed on their unlimited data plan on their iPhone 7 Plus? Dare I say, ... nope.

That message resonates with folks that believe they are sending too much to DC on April 15.
      Just ask Trump.
      No, but this message will:

"You wanna know why your roads are in such poor shape? Why your water is full of lead? Why you no longer have health insurance? Cause the money that was going to be used to pay for those things was instead given back to millionaires in the form of tax cuts."
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
        No, but this message will:

"You wanna know why your roads are in such poor shape? Why your water is full of lead? Why you no longer have health insurance? Cause the money that was going to be used to pay for those things was instead given back to millionaires in the form of tax cuts."
        You spelled billionaire wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          NoDaks usually have such superior analytical skills;
          https://youtu.be/CfZiAiYNcI8?t=14s

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            I do not think Sic is a troll at all. I think he's definitely a Republican given the tenor of his comments here going back years, but plenty of Rs and Ds think of themselves as Independent only waiting for the right candidate to come along. I kidded myself like that for a decade, too. I really believed it.

But there are no Independents. Especially now, when one party is in the center and the other is out beyond the Kuiper Belt on the deranged right.
            You realize that every time you defend someone as not a troll everyone else disagrees with you right? You have this weird naivete where you think people will make smart choices and people who randomly post trash then disappear as soon as they get questioned about it arent trolls. Dont be like the nimrods on your favorite show...step back and read the crap you say isnt trolling.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Hmm. The Post? I think I'll wait a bit.
              Good plan as a simple google search found no other article claiming anything. Plenty though seem to think he is cooperating with the FBI...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Good plan as a simple google search found no other article claiming anything. Plenty though seem to think he is cooperating with the FBI...
                Well, it's a 6 month old article about a 6 month old WaPo article. How long are we gonna wait!
                Originally posted by WiscTJK
                I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                Originally posted by Timothy A
                Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                  Well, it's a 6 month old article about a 6 month old WaPo article. How long are we gonna wait!
                  😆😆😆
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                    I was told there would be no math
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

You realize that every time you defend someone as not a troll everyone else disagrees with you right? You have this weird naivete where you think people will make smart choices and people who randomly post trash then disappear as soon as they get questioned about it arent trolls. Dont be like the nimrods on your favorite show...step back and read the crap you say isnt trolling.
                      I think I do read and understand the posts. I have a high bar for "troll": it has to be deliberately stink bombing the thread for personal amusement. By that standard, in my opinion, Sic is not a troll at all. IMO he is serious and sincere in what he posts. He may be snarky and peevish but if that was the standard very few of us would not qualify.

Dissenting, minority opinion is important to me here. Not the people who just copy paste from PJ Media -- screw them -- but the people who are doing what they can with what they've got.

tl; dr: I'm not being naive. I'm probably being holier than thou but, hey, Catholic Mom.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Daniel Williams in NYT has very easy and useful advice for atheist democrats who have been raging against "American Taliban" and somehow still losing elections.
                        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

tl; dr: I'm not being naive. I'm probably being holier than thou but, hey, Catholic Mom.
                          Fair enough

Did you watch Maher? I think he is right the Left is going to continue to lose if they flinch everytime someone challenges them on any of their beliefs. I have been saying it forever stand up for what you think is right. The average person doesnt know what is going on but they can tell when someone is nervous or looking for the right answer. Democrats, for all their love of certain issues, are so afraid of offending someone hat they wishy wash their way out of winning any election. You want to win, stand behind your beliefs and your party.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Fair enough

Did you watch Maher? I think he is right the Left is going to continue to lose if they flinch everytime someone challenges them on any of their beliefs. I have been saying it forever stand up for what you think is right. The average person doesnt know what is going on but they can tell when someone is nervous or looking for the right answer. Democrats, for all their love of certain issues, are so afraid of offending someone hat they wishy wash their way out of winning any election. You want to win, stand behind your beliefs and your party.
                            See: The Republicans and this election. They may hate Trump, but they are standing behind their party.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Wait, wait, so Trump just went from "Russia didn't do a **** thing, it's a witch hunt," to "It's all Obama's fault for not stopping Russia?"

Car crash victims have less violent whiplash!
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

The current president has managed a seismic shift. Someone in my family, Independent with consistently Conservative Right leanings just donated to the ACLU because he figures someone needs to defend the constitution from 45.

If I only I could find a way to see if hell froze over
                                Last edited by leswp1; 06-24-2017, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X