Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.12: Dan, does it take courage when encountering the covfefe?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.12: Dan, does it take courage when encountering the covfefe?

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Most businessmen are smart enough not to run for the office.
    Touche'
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      ... the stupid Russia Fake Investigation.
      Dude ... ya-gotz-ta unsubscribe from < bluecheckmark > @realDonaldTrump. You're starting to sound like him.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
        And if not Giffords, why not the shooting in the Church shooting in Charleston? The shooter even said that the goal was to start a violent war.

Again, the right can't seem to accept any of their side ever doing wrong.

In recent times- political shootings- the right leads the left 2-1. And has a 1-0 lead in assaults to journalists.
        False News!!!! nothing counts except the most recent event!!!11!!11!!!

Both sides are spinning blame to the other side so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          How in the hell did we hire the worst ****ing businessman on the planet? Most businessmen that I have known are much smarter than this clown.
          To heir is human.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            Call it the Centrifuge Effect: Spin society really hard and everything separates and moves apart.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              False News!!!! nothing counts except the most recent event!!!11!!11!!!

Yes, both sides are blaming each other- but I'm not all that pleased that every answer of mass violence has been answer by "more guns". Just like mainstream Rs convinced the public that we needed something to shake things up, and that has lead to the "Disaster of don", the effects of suggesting violent replies is coming back to bite them.

The left have more consistently tried to find ways to end the violence. The right just want more people to carry to stop the bad guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                There are no words.

This administration is a confederacy of dunces.
                Well she is black...so she gets "URBAN" right?

(seriously I bet that is his justification)

I am watching the Mini Series The Seventies right now and I am on the Richard Nixon episode...good lord the parallels between him and Trump are just astounding.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  Dude ... ya-gotz-ta unsubscribe from < bluecheckmark > @realDonaldTrump. You're starting to sound like him.
                  Dont look at me, if I read his stuff it is secondhand on here usually
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    Very true, though you have to kind of tiptoe carefully around the prairie madness from the bitter cold, blistering, shadeless heat, and the dark isolation of sod huts as described by Rolvaag, Cather, et al. And wind. Always the wind.
                    Hey, don't go projecting North Dakota onto the entire Midwest, man.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Hey, don't go projecting North Dakota onto the entire Midwest, man.
                      Are yoopers considered midwesterners or just . . . yoopers?

Comment

They're midwesterners, like Manitobans and Poles. Flat terrain good for grain and Jesus and nothing else. That's the midwest.

Edit: everything in khaki is the midwest, the world over. No wonder they're so Caucasian -- that's the omphalos of the midwest.

Edit: from that map maybe it's more accurate to say everything dark brown that borders the khaki.
                        Last edited by Kepler; 06-16-2017, 10:06 AM.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                          I can't imagine that effort is going to make Der Fuhrer too happy. Tomorrow is Friday. I have a feeling Mueller and Rosenstein are fired in the afternoon.
                          We got a cranky tweet about Rosenstein this morning. Get your popcorn ready.

And Newt Gingrich told the National Press Club that the president cannot obstruct justice, despite him once impeaching a president for obstruction of justice.
                          Originally posted by dicaslover
                          Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                          Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                            We got a cranky tweet about Rosenstein this morning. Get your popcorn ready.

And Newt Gingrich told the National Press Club that the president cannot obstruct justice, despite him once impeaching a president for obstruction of justice.
                            Newt has always been an idiot. The greatest insult one can come up with for conservatism in the last few decades is that they regard him as a sage. Somebody once described him perfectly as "a stupid person's idea of what a smart person is like."

I can't believe this but Beltwayers are now saying there is a non-zero chance that Trump will order Rosenstein to fire Mueller and, when he doesn't, then fire Rosenstein. Basically, Saturday Night Massacre II: Dictator Boogaloo. My God, if that happens, what do the Republicans do? Do they really go along with whatever BS Fox is spewing about it? Do they really go full derp?
                            Last edited by Kepler; 06-16-2017, 10:13 AM.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              They're midwesterners, like Manitobans and Poles. Flat terrain good for grain and Jesus and nothing else.
                              You are welcome to come and visit. Sure, Jesus is our copilot, but there's not a flat piece of ground big enough for a football game and no topsoil at all.
                              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                                You are welcome to come and visit. Sure, Jesus is our copilot, but there's not a flat piece of ground big enough for a football game and no topsoil at all.
                                That's beautiful. Is that Minnesota?
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X