Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.12: Dan, does it take courage when encountering the covfefe?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.12: Dan, does it take courage when encountering the covfefe?

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Start by no longer trying to flip Republican districts - go from the crease out.
    If it worked for Plattsburgh...

You know, a part of me really enjoys living in a battleground Congressional district. You really get to understand the candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Start by no longer trying to flip Republican districts - go from the crease out.
      Yes, please.

Throughout the arena, Mr. Trump’s fans were adamant about whom they blamed for his troubles.

“What I’m frustrated about, and I hear this, that people are saying he’s not doing anything — how can you do something if people are resisting?” said Wendy Lemke, 65, of Cedar Falls.
      https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/21/u...g-session.html

MSNBC hit the America's Got Talent buzzer after each lie clip they played from the President's rally last night.I think I lost count at 10. Let's fact it, lying works. Democrats need to learn to lie like Republicans and get away with it.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

But they can't. The Repubs will call them on it every time, and the Democrats will meekly concede and apologize, furthering their perceived image as ball-less milquetoasts.

Democrats need to fight back against every Republican lie, and fight back hard. Not just say, "wrong' or go off on some ten minute technobabble discussion about why it's wrong, but in short succint phrases, demonstrate the lie, and then explain in words even a fifth grader can understand, the effects of the specific Republican policy on the people they're speaking to.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          MSNBC hit the America's Got Talent buzzer after each lie clip they played from the President's rally last night.I think I lost count at 10. Let's fact it, lying works. Democrats need to learn to lie like Republicans and get away with it.
          When don blamed the Democrats for obstruction- he could not be specific on what they are actually obstructing, because there isn't anything.

Democrats are not holding up healthcare- republicans are.

Democrats are not holding up nominees- all of the ones so far got through- not with any significant support, but that's no different that President Obama. Even the SCOTUS nominee got through. And for the unfilled positions, there are no nominees to hold up. They just don't exist.

It's just BS, it's not even funny.

I'm sure Democrats what to do their best to hold up things- but there's just nothing they need to hold up. Heck, the healthcare bill already has enough R's against it, because they have no idea what it is, that it won't pass.

R's have both houses and the White House, and it's STILL Democrats to blame.

What's really funny (strange funny) about this- there was an article on Morning Edition this morning about the real separation is more between educated and non educated. But the people the non-educated are voting for are CUTTING education. So they are more likely to get farther behind, and this has been willingly going on for many years. The most ardent of the one side are the non-educated who don't ever leave their home for better opportunities. Which makes them blame everyone else for their problems. Like the coal miners who forget that their family moved to that area at some point for the opportunity- they just have to stay there and be coal miners. Even in the face of declining demand for coal and the increase of other jobs throughout the country. Like making solar panels....

But all of that means is that they won't question the candidate who blames. Just like don does.

Comment

This guy is President of the ****ing United States of America.

I just don't think I can stand it anymore.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

They did. The only one who thinks that Russia could have had any actual influence directly on the vote was don. You f-ing moron. don, you said that there were millions of false votes- not anyone else, especially Secretary Clinton and President Obama. And since everyone but the dumb conspiracy theorists think there were that many fraudulent votes- it's pretty clear to anyone with a critical brain that THEY DID STOP THEM.

More and more, I think don was in on it. Especially since the end game of russia is clearly to question our votes, and the ONLY candidate in any election who also tried to question the votes was don. It only makes sense that don's russian controller made sure he brought that up, and continues to bring it up, in spite of the win.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                When don blamed the Democrats for obstruction- he could not be specific on what they are actually obstructing, because there isn't anything.

Democrats are not holding up healthcare- republicans are.

Democrats are not holding up nominees- all of the ones so far got through- not with any significant support, but that's no different that President Obama. Even the SCOTUS nominee got through. And for the unfilled positions, there are no nominees to hold up. They just don't exist.

It's just BS, it's not even funny.

I'm sure Democrats what to do their best to hold up things- but there's just nothing they need to hold up. Heck, the healthcare bill already has enough R's against it, because they have no idea what it is, that it won't pass.

R's have both houses and the White House, and it's STILL Democrats to blame.

What's really funny (strange funny) about this- there was an article on Morning Edition this morning about the real separation is more between educated and non educated. But the people the non-educated are voting for are CUTTING education. So they are more likely to get farther behind, and this has been willingly going on for many years. The most ardent of the one side are the non-educated who don't ever leave their home for better opportunities. Which makes them blame everyone else for their problems. Like the coal miners who forget that their family moved to that area at some point for the opportunity- they just have to stay there and be coal miners. Even in the face of declining demand for coal and the increase of other jobs throughout the country. Like making solar panels....

But all of that means is that they won't question the candidate who blames. Just like don does.
                Yeah no one cares about any of that. They arent listening because they dont want to.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/politi...net/index.html

Trump: 'I just don't want a poor person' in Cabinet

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    Maybe we all have an inner moron we need to face now and then.
                    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    That's what alcohol is for.
                    [John McLaughlin Voice] Wrong. [/John McLaughlin Voice]

“I drink to make other people more interesting.” ―Ernest Hemingway
                    "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                    Groucho Marx
                    "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                    Ron White
                    "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                    Milo Bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Everyday is just another Professor Farnsworth "I don't want to live on this planet anymore" meme.
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                        Everyday is just another Professor Farnsworth "I don't want to live on this planet anymore" meme.
                        I glued this to my F5 key on my laptop

https://i.imgur.com/ato04j0.jpg
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Trump is Going to Pass a Law That is Already on the Books!

There is zero chance he didnt know this BTW. He didnt pick 5 years at random, this was written this way for a reason. He and his handlers know the people at his rallies have zero clue about any of this (as proof by the standing ovation he got) so they promise something already enacted and take all the credit.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Trump is Going to Pass a Law That is Already on the Books!

There is zero chance he didnt know this BTW. He didnt pick 5 years at random, this was written this way for a reason. He and his handlers know the people at his rallies have zero clue about any of this (as proof by the standing ovation he got) so they promise something already enacted and take all the credit.
                            What's wrong with that?" - Spartanforlife4

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                              - it's pretty clear to anyone with a critical brain that THEY DID STOP THEM.
                              someone needs to tell hilly then!!!! she is still going around saying how the russia hack cost her the office
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                someone needs to tell hilly then!!!! she is still going around saying how the russia hack cost her the office
                                No. That's not what she is saying.

Comment

Working...
                                X