Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I guess it's time for another Michigan State thread

Originally posted by spartyon58 View Post
    Neither MSU's or UM's schedule includes the GlI for the upcoming season. Does anyone have any information? I have been out of the loop for awhile.
    I think it's the usual three, plus BGSU

Comment

Originally posted by spartyon58 View Post
      Neither MSU's or UM's schedule includes the GlI for the upcoming season. Does anyone have any information? I have been out of the loop for awhile.
      No official confirmation yet, but the GLI will be played on January 1 & 2. The semis are Tech vs State in the early game, BG vs the Skunks in the late game.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        Calvin Dybicz (00) committed today for the 19-20 season. D-man for the Milwaukee Admirals 16U. Looks like he played a few games with Cedar Rapids in the USHL.
        Really like Cal. Smooth skating, puck moving defenseman. After seeing him in Cedar Rapids camp in 2016, I stated he was the steal of the USHL draft for Cedar Rapids. He has progressed nicely and didnt look out of place as a 16 year old in his few games.

Kevin Lombardi is a big power forward with better hands than I thought he would have.

Cedar Rapids is having their 2nd camp this weekend and I am hoping to get there a couple times.

Comment

Originally posted by herbst20 View Post
          Really like Cal. Smooth skating, puck moving defenseman. After seeing him in Cedar Rapids camp in 2016, I stated he was the steal of the USHL draft for Cedar Rapids. He has progressed nicely and didnt look out of place as a 16 year old in his few games.

Kevin Lombardi is a big power forward with better hands than I thought he would have.

Cedar Rapids is having their 2nd camp this weekend and I am hoping to get there a couple times.
          Thanks ... good to know!

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
            No official confirmation yet, but the GLI will be played on January 1 & 2. The semis are Tech vs State in the early game, BG vs the Skunks in the late game.
            That won't be good. Going up against the Bowl Games. Plus with the Wings traditional New Years Eve game, Will they be able to get the GLI decals down under the Ice?

Comment

Tiernan Shoudy verbal for 2020.. Currently F with Little Caesars.

Comment

Add another Little Caesars 15 yr old player to commit...Carter Mazur...

http://mihockeynow.com/2017/08/recruiting-carter-mazur-commits-to-michigan-state/
                Last edited by wsummers; 08-05-2017, 08:04 PM.

Comment

So, is the AD not putting partial-season packages on sale this year?
                  Michigan State University Spartan Hockey
                  66 - 86 - 07
                  59 - 66 - 67 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 92 - 99 - 01 - 07
                  59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

Hey, I have this Twitter thing. Follow me here.

Comment

Originally posted by aallenpollreisz View Post
                    So, is the AD not putting partial-season packages on sale this year?
                    They usually put them on sale after the full season pick their seats. I'd expect them September.

Comment

Originally posted by wsummers View Post
                      Tiernan Shoudy verbal for 2020.. Currently F with Little Caesars.
                      I know how the recruiting goes, but 2020 is just too far away.

Comment

Originally posted by Decatur Spartan View Post
                        I know how the recruiting goes, but 2020 is just too far away.
                        Yeah, it's tough to do anything but shrug at this point in time. You can't even extrapolate current stats into anything because they're still too young. At least, I certainly can't.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                          I just saw that GLI will be Dec, 28-29.
                          This was on evensi.us website after googling
                          GLI. But that is the only site I see it on.
                          Nothing at msuspartans.com

Comment

Anyone else hoping the student section gets renamed?

Comment

Originally posted by Decatur Spartan View Post
                              Anyone else hoping the student section gets renamed?
                              The C-Team

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateasaur View Post
                                The C-Team
                                The C-section? LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X