Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Most Famous Goal Scored in Canadian Hockey History is Now Featured on a Stamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
    yes, I have noticed that despite the fact I usually drive 5mph over, everyone is passing me, most by a substantial margin
    it is also illegal to drive under the influence, but they seem to do a lot of that too
    that's what is ridiculous about it. the only other place I can think of with ridiculously low speed limits is in WI small hamlets that have 25mph speed limits
    well, I suppose when half your residents are three sheets to the wind, but I've never known WI drivers to obey their speed limits either

Canadians are always pizzing about Americans doing something, if only they paid as much attention to their own behavior
    NYS has open road, towns, and villages.

When I drive to Potsdam next month, I'll be barreling along Rt 11 at 60-65 until I hit a town, when the speed limit drops to 35-40 and then to 25-30 in the village.

Obey the town/village limits or you will be fined.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
    X