Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.11: Attack! Repeat. Atrack!!!

I think you are applying logic and "perfect world" style theory on the real world and that is dangerous. Hell you are all assuming the Dems will pick up a ton of seats in the midterms and while that is popular opinion now we all know how good the Dems are at taking advantage in a position of strength. It is that kind of "we got this" thinking that lead to where we are now.

And if you think the Derp is bad now, imagine if President Derp doesnt finish his term. It will become exponentially worse. These people arent going away and neither are the shills using them for advertising dollars. They will only get louder, more impassioned and ridiculously emboldened. It will be 38% of the population that are Ted Nugent on meth and true believers.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The Republican chairman of a Senate Appropriations subcommittee expressed deep skepticism Tuesday morning that the Trump administration's education budget proposal would survive congressional scrutiny, citing its suggestion to cut programs popular on both sides of the aisle.

"This is a difficult budget request to defend," Sen. Roy Blunt, R-Mo., said at a hearing held by the subcommittee on labor, health and human services. "I think it's likely that the kinds of cuts that are proposed in this budget will not occur, so we need to fully understand your priorities and why they are your priorities."

Blunt was addressing Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, who appeared on Capitol Hill to defend a proposal that seeks to slash spending for popular programs while boosting funds for private school vouchers and other school choice initiatives.
      http://www.startribune.com/gop-senat...end/426783711/

So, there's at least one GOP Senator afraid of not getting reelected if he doesn't follow Trump World.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        http://www.startribune.com/gop-senat...end/426783711/

So, there's at least one GOP Senator afraid of not getting reelected if he doesn't follow Trump World.
        Well he is right next to Kansas...he knows how stupid this is
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          I think you are applying logic and "perfect world" style theory on the real world and that is dangerous. Hell you are all assuming the Dems will pick up a ton of seats in the midterms and while that is popular opinion now we all know how good the Dems are at taking advantage in a position of strength. It is that kind of "we got this" thinking that lead to where we are now.

And if you think the Derp is bad now, imagine if President Derp doesnt finish his term. It will become exponentially worse. These people arent going away and neither are the shills using them for advertising dollars. They will only get louder, more impassioned and ridiculously emboldened. It will be 38% of the population that are Ted Nugent on meth and true believers.
          I'm sure if Trump were impeached some of his followers would froth and threaten second amendment remedies like the cowardly, little b-tches they are. A few of them might even do it.

The way to get rid of this fool is to drive him to skip town himself. These guys are so hung up on the 1865 surrender flag, let's give them a new one.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Uday and Qusay in the news.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

If Trump has committed impeachable offenses, he should be impeached. Aside from the fact that he is historically unfit and dangerous, there is significant value in preserving the constitutional role impeachment plays in protecting against executive overreaching. At some point, we have to have some confidence in the Senate's ability to perform its constitutional function as a trier of fact in that situation. The many possible unintended consequences (which worry us libs) aside.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                If Trump has committed impeachable offenses, he should be impeached. Aside from the fact that he is historically unfit and dangerous, there is significant value in preserving the constitutional role impeachment plays in protecting against executive overreaching. At some point, we have to have some confidence in the Senate's ability to perform its constitutional function as a trier of fact in that situation. The many possible unintended consequences (which worry us libs) aside.
                As long as Turtle Boy is in charge the Senate is not going to do their job. Anyone who thinks otherwise is high on meth.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Uday and Qusay in the news.
                  Forbes just dropped a bomb on the kids too: https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex.../#e6f725a6b4a3
                  Originally posted by dicaslover
                  Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                  Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                    Forbes just dropped a bomb on the kids too: https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex.../#e6f725a6b4a3
                    How Donald Trump shifted kids cancer charity money into his business.
                    Is that wrong?

Comment

Is that wrong?
                      I believe the party line is that it was the kids' fault for getting cancer in the first place.
                      Originally posted by dicaslover
                      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

I believe the party line is that it was the kids' fault for getting cancer in the first place.
                        That at least is the government policy they decided on when they passed the last GOP platform at the convention.

Comment

Originally posted by scoobydoo View Post
                          is that wrong?

Yeah but the Clinton Foundation Blarg Blarg Blarg Derp Derp Derp!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
                            yeah but the clinton foundation blarg blarg blarg derp derp derp!!!!
                            Exactly correct.

Comment

As long as Turtle Boy is in charge the Senate is not going to do their job. Anyone who thinks otherwise is high on meth.
                              So this is what it feels like?

Comment

did GLA learn that form tD? or did GLA teach that to tD?
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X