Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.11: Attack! Repeat. Atrack!!!

RE: Klobuchar

First, I think people are way over-estimating how many people actually care enough to know the name of their senator. I wouldn't put the number above 40%. Second, name recognition within her home state means absolutely nothing. It's not like she'd need the help to carry her home state. All that matters is national name recognition, of which she has none.
    Originally posted by dicaslover
    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Fair enough.

I know her, I didn't realize her name was known beyond that though.
      Yeah I wasnt saying SHE was known (she is but mostly North Side as she is from New Hope) I was saying her NAME was known. Her father had a very popular column in the Strib. Ask your dad about him I guarantee he knows him. My dad used to always see him at the laundromat by our house back when she was County Attorney or whatever she was.

Put it this way...one of her best friends in Minnesota is Stanley Hubbard through her father. Stanley is a staunch Republican (he was the host of the Trump VIP dinner I was at) but I have seen them speak together a couple of times. She is connected that is why she is a Senator.

You need to stop reading the Pioneer Press and read the Strib from time to time
      Last edited by Handyman; 06-01-2017, 11:51 PM.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I've never read the pioneer press So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Also, I meant the family name, not hers.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Petty and sad, but totally predictable from this failing administration.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump...ry?id=47776846

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

That's why he won Florida. Cuban Americans were ****ed at Obama. He's giving his voters exactly what they wanted.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The humans fight back against the apes.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The old policy only lasted 11 presidents and 60+ years while doing literally nothing to bring down Castro's regime. Why not bring it back?
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Trump's America.

I am so over these needle dicks.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                    The old policy only lasted 11 presidents and 60+ years while doing literally nothing to bring down Castro's regime. Why not bring it back?
                    Of the 195 US State Department recognized nations in the world, broad sanctions against the whole of a country by the US is being held on only: Belarus, Cuba (was thawing), Eritrea, Iran, North Korea, Syria, and Venezuela.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Trump's America.

I am so over these needle dicks.
                      That's not normal?
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        That's not normal?
                        It's legal, that's the important piece

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

So we punish Cuba for their "human rights", but we embrace Russia, when they do the same things or worse.

All for shareholder value, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                            So we punish Cuba for their "human rights", but we embrace Russia, when they do the same things or worse.

The Saudis called.

As much as I loathe the non-sentient baboon at 1600, this hardly began with him. People confuse Inside America, which is relatively free and democratic, with Outside America, which is just another of 200 viruses fighting a war of all against all to maximize their gains.

Nation-states are like divine right monarchs or corporations -- pathogens that only act morally as a complete accident of self-interest.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 06-02-2017, 09:35 AM.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post

Don't forget China where 2 people have disappeared and 1 was arrested investigating a shoe factory for labor abuses. The same factory that makes shoes for daughter Trump's brand.
                              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

I'm just wondering what the thought process is behind Trump's Pittsburgh-not-Paris line yesterday. He does realize that the agreement was only negotiated in Paris, right? Like, you're not automatically beholden to that city just because it's name is on the agreeement.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X