Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTUS 45.11: Attack! Repeat. Atrack!!!

You may fire when ready, posters.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: POTUS 45.11: Attack! Repeat. Atrack!!!

Originally posted by Brenthoven
    https://www.google.com/search?q=trum...hrome&ie=UTF-8

I'm sure I could dig deeper and get more specific, but don't let that get in your way of taking a shot any chance you can get.

I don't doubt that there is a minute percentage of people who feel it's on the same level, but I also think there will always be a minute percentage that are that irrational, no matter what the political affiliation.
    From your own link.

https://thinkprogress.org/the-gun-vi...t-fb5779da1e46

Trump has established a pattern of trying to capitalize on incidents that reinforce his Islamophobia and fear-mongering about “inner cities,” while ignoring violence perpetrated by white supremacists. He has still not publicly denounced a January 29 mass shooting at a mosque in Quebec City that left six dead and was reportedly perpetrated by a white nationalist, anti-immigrant fan of his. Instead, days later, he tweeted about an attack in Paris that left one person with minor injuries.
    Excellent Google Search. Thanks.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven
      https://www.google.com/search?q=trum...hrome&ie=UTF-8

I'm sure I could dig deeper and get more specific, but don't let that get in your way of taking a shot any chance you can get.
      Please do, maybe you'll see how wrong you are. The denunciations of hate crimes by whites are either non-existent or come way too late after public pressure. He clearly did not even send out the tweet that was sent on Portland, not anywhere close to how he speaks. On the other hand he immediately responds to anything that even MIGHT be "Islamic Terrorism."

Comment

A. B. C.

Always
        Be
        Covfefe

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

re: Kepler, I don't think there's any such thing as "the white community." If there were, who do you feel is able to speak for it? Even more than with minority races, "whites" illustrate that people are individual actors. You have crazy Trump humpers out stabbing people, you have hippy dippy Birkenstock wearing professors, and plenty of normal people who speak out against Trump (or don't) who can all be called "white." So to call out "the white community" doesn't accomplish anything good, but it adds to the misconception that we all must be ruled by group identity assignment against our self interest and moral responsibilities. There is no white community or black community or born Democrat etc. There are a lot of people, most of whom want to get along with each other.
          I welcome your corrections.
          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            A. B. C.

Always
            Be
            Covfefe
            I will say the internet response to covfefe has been pretty spectacular.
            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

A. B. C.

Always
              Be
              Covfefe
              So sure enough, I googled it. Hilarious
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                I will say the internet response to covfefe has been pretty spectacular.
                https://***********/pattonoswalt/sta...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

There's a bunch of great ones on Fark but if I try to post them here it's redirects unfortunately.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

A. B. C.

Always
                  Be
                  Covfefe
                  Ask your doctor if Covfefe is right for you.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                    Ask your doctor if Covfefe is right for you.
                    Some use a French press to make coffee. Trump uses a negative press to make covfefe.

KDR

Comment

She has a bunch of great ones too. I think my favorite is the wizard/nordic god exchange.

https://***********/AndDube
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Some use a French press to make coffee. Trump uses a negative press to make covfefe.
                        Next time I play Scrabble, I'm going to use covfefe on a double word score. 36 points!
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

STOP STOP twitter, a guy walking by wondered if I was dying.
                          Slick Willie meme: "I did not have #covfefe with that woman"
                          Last edited by geezer; 05-31-2017, 11:36 AM.

Comment

A. B. C.

Always
                            Be
                            Covfefe
                            It's a perfectly cromulent word.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              re: Kepler, I don't think there's any such thing as "the white community." If there were, who do you feel is able to speak for it? Even more than with minority races, "whites" illustrate that people are individual actors. You have crazy Trump humpers out stabbing people, you have hippy dippy Birkenstock wearing professors, and plenty of normal people who speak out against Trump (or don't) who can all be called "white." So to call out "the white community" doesn't accomplish anything good, but it adds to the misconception that we all must be ruled by group identity assignment against our self interest and moral responsibilities. There is no white community or black community or born Democrat etc. There are a lot of people, most of whom want to get along with each other.
                              I welcome your corrections.
                              Just shared a photo on FB. The gist of it:
                              Extreme Repubs: Liberal pu*ies!
                              Extreme Libs: Nazi racists!
                              Most people: (to the extremists) SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                              X