Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.11: Attack! Repeat. Atrack!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/four-top-...122423972.html

At least 4 bigly law firms turned down requests by the WH to represent Trumpy in the Russia investigation.

The lawyers and their firms cited a variety of factors in choosing not to take on the president as a client

*snip*

But a consistent theme, the sources said, was the concern about whether the president would accept the advice of his lawyers and refrain from public statements and tweets that have consistently undercut his position.

“The concerns were, ‘The guy won’t pay and he won’t listen,’” said one lawyer close to the White House who is familiar with some of the discussions between the firms and the administration, as well as deliberations within the firms themselves.

ooooooh, snap.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Is that wrong?
      Wel it would certainly get you audited...but according to Donald that is nothing new. (3 bankruptcies will do that)

I am sure it is fake news though...Forbes is just another liberal rag with an agenda!!1!!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Wel it would certainly get you audited...but according to Donald that is nothing new. (3 bankruptcies will do that)
        The infamous perpetual audit? Either he's lying about that or the IRS is completely incompetent. If they're incompetent the Congress is keeping them that way on purpose for some nefarious reason.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          The infamous perpetual audit? Either he's lying about that or the IRS is completely incompetent. If they're incompetent the Congress is keeping them that way on purpose for some nefarious reason.
          He's broke. It's obvious. He's probably always been broke.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            He's broke. It's obvious. He's probably always been broke.
            Broke for him. I don't think he's broke, like you and I would define it, but the way he's been using the campaign and now the presidency to funnel money in to Trump Organization businesses tells me he's not worth anything near what he claims he is. I figure he may be worth a couple hundred million, but I also bet he's got as much as that or more in outstanding debt.

Whatever money he does have coming in goes out just as quickly to service that debt.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              Broke for him. I don't think he's broke, like you and I would define it, but the way he's been using the campaign and now the presidency to funnel money in to Trump Organization businesses tells me he's not worth anything near what he claims he is. I figure he may be worth a couple hundred million, but I also bet he's got as much as that or more in outstanding debt.

Whatever money he does have coming in goes out just as quickly to service that debt.
              Yeah he may have money but he has almost no liquidity.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                I believe the party line is that it was the kids' fault for getting cancer in the first place.
                I wish you could give rep while on the mobile version of the site. Because this deserves all the rep.

Comment

You're right, he's been like this since he waddled out of the womb in 1946. He's the dictionary image for both entitlement and Dunning-Kruger.

If this world were sane his approval rating would be down to about 4%.
                  I just like the fact that Justin Kruger's Wiki page says that he is not to be confused with that *other* Cornellian, Justin Krueger.
                  If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    It was reported way back last summer that the IRS said there is no such audit. It was an open lie all along. I never understood why the media kept reporting the claim as if it might be true.
                    He's also clearly deep in debt, was making up a little by laundering for the Russian mob, but now set up to really hit it big.
                    This presidency is the biggest con in world history
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Comey Told Sessions: Dont Leave Me Alone With Trump

From the article:

The day after President Trump asked James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director, to end an investigation into his former national security adviser, Mr. Comey confronted Attorney General Jeff Sessions and said he did not want to be left alone again with the president, according to current and former law enforcement officials.

Mr. Comey believed Mr. Sessions should protect the F.B.I. from White House influence, the officials said, and pulled him aside after a meeting in February to tell him that private interactions between the F.B.I. director and the president were inappropriate. But Mr. Sessions could not guarantee that the president would not try to talk to Mr. Comey alone again, the officials said.

Mr. Comey did not reveal, however, what had so unnerved him about his Oval Office meeting with the president: Mr. Trump’s request that the F.B.I. director end the investigation into the former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, who had just been fired. By the time Mr. Trump fired Mr. Comey last month, Mr. Comey had disclosed the meeting to a few of his closest advisers but nobody at the Justice Department, according to the officials, who did not want to be identified discussing Mr. Comey’s interactions with Mr. Trump and Mr. Sessions.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So not only is the Saudi arms deal fake, not only is the infrastructure deal fake (that wasn't a bill nor an executive order he signed at that tiny little table it was a "wish list") there is no actual tax plan ("Cuts for everybody!!") moving through Congress.

The actual fake news that's generated daily is whenever Trump opens his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Yeah he may have assets but he has almost no liquidity.
                          FYP.

First rule of business: When you're out of cash (liquidity), you're out of business.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            FYP.

First rule of business: When you're out of cash (liquidity), you're out of business.
                            Dumb question: why?

As long as you have assets you can borrow against them, thus creating more cash.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Now, for those who actually remember Bill Clinton as President and not just from history reports, does anyone else remember Clinton polling this low early in his Presidency as claimed here?

They're claiming Clinton Day 138 < Trump Day 138.

I don't recall Clinton with numbers like that (... early in his tenure).

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump...st-term-621853
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Dumb question: why?

As long as you have assets you can borrow against them, thus creating more cash.
                                Two words: NINJA Loan
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X