Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.11: Attack! Repeat. Atrack!!!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    No, she actually doesn't work for us. Some presidential staff are public servants, but she isn't. Her responsibilities begin and end with Agent Orange.
    And people hate the media and call it fake news?
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      And people hate the media and call it fake news?
      The definition of a Fox viewer is someone who would trust the president's spokesperson over an independent reporter.

These are not smart people.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

No, she actually doesn't work for us. Some presidential staff are public servants, but she isn't. Her responsibilities begin and end with Agent Orange.
        Kepler is correct.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

She doesn't work for us, she works for him. He works for us.
          Technically correct(which makes yesterday's "Hilary owned slaves!" nonsense all the more amusing), though she does get her own office, chief of staff, and press secretary, so to some extent, we are supporting whatever it is she does. A couple months ago, just for giggles, I called her office and left a message telling her to get back to me next time she's in the office. Haven't heard back yet.
          Originally posted by dicaslover
          Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
          Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Kepler is correct.
            Yeah, I can't find anywhere where her and Spicy Meatball have to take an oath of office either.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Where has Spicer been? Still hiding in the bushes?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                Where has Spicer been? Still hiding in the bushes?
                They like this Sanders woman better. She doesn't wince while carrying Trump's water.

Comment

Annnnnd, the House repeals Dodd-Frank today.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    Annnnnd, the House repeals Dodd-Frank today.
                    LOL. Suckers.

If you're scoring at home, the last time I bought a house was 2004. The crash was 2005.

My closing was yesterday. So the housing market is going to implode in 2018.

Just in time for the midterms.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 06-08-2017, 03:49 PM.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

History lessons? We don't need no stinkin' history lessons!
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

So we saw that many R's were heavily commenting on the word "Hope" making the statement not obstruction of justice.

Ok, fine.

But why is it NOT obstruction of justice when don admittedly fired him because of the Russian investigation?

Seems like the latter pretty much points out that the former was an actual order. Or at least the latter is pretty simple obstruction.

I don't understand that.

Comment

Trumps lawyer claims that "predisent" trump is innocent!

How lazy are you when you can't use effing spellcheck?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...predisent-typo

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Trumps lawyer claims that "predisent" trump is innocent!
                            Lawyers are clever (not always smart, but clever). Maybe this is his way of leaving himself an out later. "Me? No, I never said anything about President Trump..."
                            Cornell University

Comment

I'll go with Occam's razor and assume he had been drinking.
                              Originally posted by dicaslover
                              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Nobody with "Trump" on their resume* will ever work a day again in the biz post 0 A.T., so she can spin it as the fortuitous event that ultimately led to her founding the Sarah Huckabee Center For Children Who Can't Think Good. Albeit from prison.

* Except campaign staff. They are set for life.
                                Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                                So we saw that many R's were heavily commenting on the word "Hope" making the statement not obstruction of justice.

Ok, fine.

But why is it NOT obstruction of justice when don admittedly fired him because of the Russian investigation?

Seems like the latter pretty much points out that the former was an actual order. Or at least the latter is pretty simple obstruction.

I don't understand that.
                                Someone also tried to say that it is not odd to ask for loyalty to the Prez from the FBI director so at least one other person doesn't get there should be separation

Comment

Working...
                                X