Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.11: Attack! Repeat. Atrack!!!

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    So your generality works for you, specifically, then. Great. But it apparently does not work for all.
    All this because I said (in reply to Kep):
    "You assume someone wants to use your assets as collateral."

I stated an assumption I was working under (namely, does anyone want to even just appear to be helping Trump).
    You're running under a different assumption.
    C'est la vie.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Fits with the narrative coming out of the GOP candidate in Georgia- "I don't believe in a livable wage."
      Direct your side to not see the other side as people. Rinse, repeat
      I cant believe she allowed herself to be caught mid debate saying that. Ossoff should be putting up posters all over the district with her face and that quote.

BTW 46k have voted early. In the actual election only 55k total voted and there is still 2 weeks left.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        All this because I said (in reply to Kep):
        "You assume someone wants to use your assets as collateral."

I stated an assumption I was working under (namely, does anyone want to even just appear to be helping Trump).
        You're running under a different assumption.
        C'est la vie.
        If you said "You assume someone wants to use don's assets as collateral" that would be specific enough. Otherwise, it reads as a generality.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Comey, while being very diplomatic, definitely puts forth a picture of Trump trying have control/loyalty from the FBI and have them sweep Russia under the rug. Hell after reading it it almost seems like Trump targeted the FBI to be HIS Intelligence tool.
          It's shaded that way (by a guy who recently was discharged from his GS-eleventybillion position*), but even that isn't the manila envelope with the impeachable offense.

That has to come now from Bob Mueller.

*Context matters you said in this thread not that long ago.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Comey, while being very diplomatic, definitely puts forth a picture of Trump trying have control/loyalty from the FBI and have them sweep Russia under the rug. Hell after reading it it almost seems like Trump targeted the FBI to be HIS Intelligence tool.
            Basically confirms what was already reported that Trump asked Comey to drop investigation on Flynn because Flynn "is a good guy who has been through a lot" shortly before Trump fired Comey. If we're being fair and honest, that should be the end of it.

Also, Trump was still very concerned about the pee story rumors months after they had gone out of the news.
            Last edited by MaizeRage; 06-07-2017, 02:29 PM.
            Originally posted by dicaslover
            Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
            Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
              If you said "You assume someone wants to use don's assets as collateral" that would be specific enough. Otherwise, it reads as a generality.
              Well, it IS a truism: Your assets are only worth as much as someone will give you for them. Period.

Long ago a wise man told me two truism:
              - Everything you have is for sale for a price. What's it worth to ya?
              - Everything you have is worthless unless someone wants it.

(Don't believe the "gold" commercials. Even gold is worthless, shiny, but worthless, unless someone wants to barter for it.)

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                ??
                On the morning of April 11, the President called me and asked what I had done about his request that I “get out” that he is not personally under investigation.
                That's the smoking gun for obstruction in my mind.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  That's the smoking gun for obstruction in my mind.
                  Asking Comey to effectively put on a press conference to say "not looking at Don" is obstruction?

Ego expansion ad infinitum, yes, but obstruction?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

It's shaded that way (by a guy who recently was discharged from his GS-eleventybillion position*), but even that isn't the manila envelope with the impeachable offense.

That has to come now from Bob Mueller.

*Context matters you said in this thread not that long ago.
                    One of the more important results of this story and others like it, past and future, is that a LOT of people in all areas of government will distance themselves from Trump and will step up their CYA protocol. He is clearly unfit and a risk to the careers of those around him.

Comment

Asking Comey to effectively put on a press conference to say "not looking at Don" is obstruction?

What if he is looking at Don? That's another way of him asking that and that's obstruction.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        ... CYA protocol.
                        That's DC SOP.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

I... umm... agree with Sic here. There really isn't much to this. It's going to be another sideshow about nothing. And Trump will tweet "See, fake news making issues out of nothing." And the Dems will look silly and we're in for the GOP winning 2018 and 2020.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            What if he is looking at Don? That's another way of him asking that and that's obstruction.
                            Ah, but Scoob, Comey already, earlier, same document, said he/FBI wasn't investigating. Or, was Comey untruthful with the President when he said that*.

*Lying to VPOTUS got Flynn the door. Lying to POTUS?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              I... umm... agree with Sic here. There really isn't much to this. It's going to be another sideshow about nothing. And Trump will tweet "See, fake news making issues out of nothing." And the Dems will look silly and we're in for the TOP winning 2018 and 2020.
                              Then effectively nothing is obstruction of justice unless you wack the person.

I'm sorry but the President of the United States cannot be allowed to influence the FBI Director's investigation of anything. Whether it be him or anybody else. And that's what is done here. At some point ethics has to matter or we might as well burn the Constitution right now.

Comment

That's DC SOP.
                                Of course it is, but nobody in recent memory has been as risky as this man-child.

Comment

Working...
                                X