Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.11: Attack! Repeat. Atrack!!!

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Just shared a photo on FB. The gist of it:
    Extreme Repubs: Liberal pu*ies!
    Extreme Libs: Nazi racists!
    Most people: (to the extremists) SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
    I'm with you Brent, let's start a Covfefe Allegiance Party to unite the world in 2020. You take the top of the ticket, I just want the office space and some interns and good tee times.
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      You may fire when ready, posters.
      For some of us it's more, "Fire! Ready! Aim!"

Comment

Biden to Obama: I left a dictionary of fake words in the Oval Office. #covfefe
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
          You take the top of the ticket, I just want the office space and some interns and good tee times.
          It sounds like you have the ticket backwards, then.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Just shared a photo on FB. The gist of it:
            Extreme Repubs: Liberal pu*ies!
            Extreme Libs: Nazi racists!
            Most people: (to the extremists) SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
            Since you didn't get a chance to answer before the other thread closed:
            When the letter next to the name tells you how they'll vote on 95% of controversial issues, why shouldn't you use that as a determinative factor in who to vote for (unless your pet issue falls in that 5%)?

Being a decent human being is great, but if you consistently vote contrary to my wishes, why the hell would I vote for you? Especially for anything lower than the President, where you really are there to enact laws first and foremost. I will grant that personality should have some role in determining the President from a foreign relations standpoint (and boy, did the GOP fail on that front).

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
              I'm with you Brent, let's start a Covfefe Allegiance Party to unite the world in 2020. You take the top of the ticket, I just want the office space and some interns and good tee times.
              I would prefer Chief of Staff. I think I could be a decent Doug Stamper.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                It sounds like you have the ticket backwards, then.
                No, Donald does.
                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                  Since you didn't get a chance to answer before the other thread closed:
                  When the letter next to the name tells you how they'll vote on 95% of controversial issues, why shouldn't you use that as a determinative factor in who to vote for (unless your pet issue falls in that 5%)?

Being a decent human being is great, but if you consistently vote contrary to my wishes, why the hell would I vote for you?
                  There is no problem with using that letter as a guide....it is when one blindly votes just because of the letter......that is the issue I have.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Subscribed because I like light rail
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

There is no problem with using that letter as a guide....it is when one blindly votes just because of the letter......that is the issue I have.
                      That's the trouble, the blind personal loyalty. Romney and Trump are farther apart in character than any two general election candidates ever, but plenty of people voted for both of them because "There's the magic R! He must be a decent conservative person"

Comment

All you're doing here is trying to justify someone voting for an "R" and there is no justification. Unless you are in the 1% there is not a single rational well thought out pragmatic position in their entire platform. You don't believe me? Read it. You can probably find their last convention on YouTube. Watch it.

Until that happens the only letter that anyone should be voting for is "D". Period. Anyone who isn't interested in voting "D" is a complete waste of time for Democrats and any time spent on them will lose them more seats then they will gain.

This will test Kepler's theory of who really is the majority in this country. We'll find out. And frankly it's the Democrats only hope cause appealing to reason hasn't worked and will never work.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          All you're doing here is trying to justify someone voting for an "R" and there is no justification. Unless you are in the 1% there is not a single rational well thought out pragmatic position in their entire platform. You don't believe me? Read it. You can probably find their last convention on YouTube. Watch it.

Until that happens the only letter that anyone should be voting for is "D". Period. Anyone who isn't interested in voting "D" is a complete waste of time for Democrats and any time spent on them will lose them more seats then they will gain.

This will test Kepler's theory of who really is the majority in this country. We'll find out. And frankly it's the Democrats only hope cause appealing to reason hasn't worked and will never work.
                          So you are advocating blindly voting for a letter. Got it. The hypocrisy is thick in the above post.

Comment

So you are advocating blindly voting for a letter. Got it. The hypocrisy is thick in the above post.
                            No. You're deaf too apparently.

I'm advocating that the Democrats turn out the vote and not waste any time trying to win hearts and minds because it is a colossal waste of time.

See Clinton, Georgia and Arizona for evidence.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                              Being a decent human being is great, but if you consistently vote contrary to my wishes, why the hell would I vote for you? Especially for anything lower than the President, where you really are there to enact laws first and foremost. I will grant that personality should have some role in determining the President from a foreign relations standpoint (and boy, did the GOP fail on that front).
                              This. I will likely never vote for Mike Bishop, but he's not a terrible human being. I can't say the same thing for some of his colleagues in Congress.

Comment

LOL. That didn't take long.

Comment

Working...
                                X